America's Best / Rude employees

44561 Schoenherr RDSterling Heights, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 586-726-0515

For the second time in two years I took my son in for his exam. Last year I made an appointment for him and they forgot about us and it took over two hours. They apologized and I just thought it was a bad day and left it at that. That is until today, I again made an appointment. We were there ten minutes before. There were 3 people ahead of me. That was fine and then 4 more people walked in after us and I over heard them telling the clerk their appointment times and all were after mine. All 4 people were called before my son. We had already been waiting for over an hour. I walked out, but not before yelling at the clerks for their once again very rude and unprofessional behavior. I will never go again. I don't care if it is a good deal. I would rather spend more money and be treated with the respect that we all deserve!
We

Comments

Da
  9th of Oct, 2008
Rud employees !! the employees did not explain my contract to me! My contacts to me. I was charged 133.61 for thinking that I had a 5 year contract.The paper states contacts are 12.19.
the statement I received I had to pay 17.99. This service I fell is not at all what I they seem to be!!!
To
  13th of Oct, 2008
I have been a patient of Americas Best for over five years, and finally decided that I would go else where. I totally agree with the previous complaint. I do not want to to say all Americas Best have the same attitude but I know the one in IL on Golf Rd. does. Each time my eye club membership expires I would never get any reminder notices, which I think that this will help assist in the follow up skills that they are lacking in this locations. At one point they marked my wrong age in my chart, and claimed that I had exam for glasses, and not contacts. Please be advised my schedule is busy, so I knowck out two birds with one stone. The rep obviously didn't document in the chart, or something. Everytime I go to this eye place I would see a different eye doctor, which is in my opinion different.
I also would have them go back and forth with me regarding my last exam, and once again no reminder notice. In my opinion I think that the management are not really understanding to the definition of CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have witnessed, and dealt with the sales associates become comfrontational with customers like we are children. I would constantly have to have them placing me on hold for long periods of time looking for my charts, and questioning me am I at the right location. I'm not a lazy person, but work two jobs. I trully think that instead of saying that wonderful long greeting that they should learn to fine tune details, and follow up service. I trully feel that this company has really good specials, but is it worth the aggravation to save 10.00 or so.

America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Logo America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses