American Medical Association [AMA]a walk in urgent care clinic

On Saturday night, July 7, 2018, I started experiencing terrible pain in my right eye. I almost went to the emergency room. I got through the night and was still having bad pain in my eye the following day which was Sunday. I decided to go to Dr. G's Urgent Care Clinic at 1425 S. Congress Avenue in Delray Beach, FL 33445. The Physician Assistant examined me and told me I had conjunctivitis. I thought that was strange because my eye was not red or tearing. He then prescribed an eye drop for me. I went to Walgreens to fill it. Walgreens told me I must not use that medicine because I was allergic to it. The PA had my admission papers in his hands which clearly stated the medicines I am allergic to. Walgreens got the clinic to order a different eye drop. The next day, I went to see my optometrist, Michael Silverman, in Coral Springs, Florida. He said I definitely did not have conjunctivitis. He examined me and found nothing. Suggested I get an MRI. My primary care physician, Dr. Neena Yoyakey, ordered and MRI of my eye orbits.
I was very upset and called Dr. G's to inform them that I had been misdiagnosed and given medicine I was allergic to. I was very polite and simply asked for my $120 fee to be returned to me. I was told they have a NO REFUND POLICY. I did not think that was relevant if they perform malpractice. I even went back in to the facility to talk with the owner, Dr. Melissa Graber. She would not speak with me and had her staff notify me that there would be no refund. She was willing to give me a credit towards future visits there. Of course, I would NEVER return there. I do not think it is unreasonable to have my payment of $120 refunded to me. I didn't threaten anything. I just wanted my money refunded. I consider this whole situation very unethical at the least.

Rh
Jul 30, 2018

Comments

• Be
      Jul 30, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam.

Ford Credit Centre engages in provides business loan, personal loan and mortgage loans to borrowers worldwide through institutional parties including banks and pension funds.

The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in located in Georgia, Atlanta, Unites States.

Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per annul for 10 years or more renewable. Please only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need contact us.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Finally, we finance small scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital. For further details about purchasing a loan immediately email us via: [protected]@fordcreditcentre.com or [protected]@gmail.com and our website is:www.fordcreditcentre.com

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us an email now.

Regards, as we await your response.

Best Regards