Laser Spine Institute Logo

Laser Spine Institute

Having problems with Laser Spine Institute?

Laser Spine Institute Customer Service Contacts

1866 249 1627 (Customer Service)
+1 888 712 6543 (Scottsdale)
+1 877 712 6558 (Philadelphia)
+1 888 712 6563 (Oklahoma City)
+1 877 712 6572 (Cleveland)
+1 877 712 6571 (St. Louis)
+1 888 712 6564 (Cincinnati)
5332 Avion Park Drive

St. Louis Center
450 N. New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Cincinnati Center
644 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Laser Spine Institute Customer Service. Initial Laser Spine Institute complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Laser Spine Institute above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Laser Spine Institute. Discuss the issues you have had with Laser Spine Institute and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Laser Spine Institute Complaints & Reviews

Laser Spine Institute unable to walk appropriately

After surgery continue to experience pain and unable to walk appropriate. We never heard from laser spine institute as a follow up on his condition. No one called to see how he was doing and now there are doors are close. We trusted this company to do the right thing unfortunately they just didn't care it was about money. My husband have so much pain and have problem walking. Some days he can't get out bed.

Laser Spine Institute spinal surgery on august 28th, 2018

Was operated on by Dr Weiss from Tampa for spinal stenosis at the end of August. Since then I tried to go back to work, but have been in worse pain and I cannot find a doctor who will have me as a patient because they didn't do the surgery. I had gone to the Laser institute for follow-up x-rays, but now they are closed and I have nowhere to go for help.
    Richard Burgan
    83 Calle De Lagos
    Fort Pierce, FL 34951
    [protected]

Mar 11, 2019

The Laser Spine Institute — I want my $250.00 refund!

I want my money back! On Feb.22, 2019 at 11am I went through all of the preliminary screening online and on...

Feb 23, 2019

Laser Spine Institute — spinal cord puncture

I flew to Tampa in 12/15 after 2 failed surgeries (Laminectomy-failed, Facet Fusion-failed). I flew to Tampa...

Feb 14, 2019

Laser Spine Institute — spinal cord injury

I flew to Tampa as a patient of Dr. Michael Weiss. I had Cervical ablations, and 3 decompressions. 2 day...

Laser Spine Institute — charges

I was told that my insurance covered surgery and that my out of pocket costs would be $2500 and that they...

Laser Spine Institute — pre-registration customer service - shockingly low level and unprofessional

With a week-old MRI imaging disk on hand, I called the toll free number posted on the Website and talked to...

Laser Spine Institute — surgery

I went to a lecture sponsored by LSI held at a Marriot Hotel. In pain, all I heard was the hopeful. I wa...

Laser Spine Institute — patients are "numbers", pt safety, poor management

I was also bedazzled by the whole orientation and told how happy everyone is in Tampa, indoctrinated with...

Laser Spine Institute — scam

I talked to their salesman, they told me I would be getting my father's old surgery, in the hospital. Like...

Laser Spine Institute — malpractice. they disabled me and I need an attorney

The Laser spine institute in Scottsdale Arizona ripped my spinal cord open and didn't even follow the...

Laser Spine Institute — fraud!!! will not give me my deposit back even though there was no contract and they did not provide any service.

I had heard about LSI on a commercial a few months ago, I am 45 years old and have severe degenerative...

Laser Spine Institute — fraud

What a scam!.. Called for my "free MRI review" to see what they offered and if they can help my long term...

Laser Spine Institute — neglect

I went to laser spine institute in Pennsylvania in 2013 had surgery they say get up and walk right away only...

Laser Spine Institute — went overboard on taking care of my wife

I live in Montana, and was watching the news one night and saw a commercial about Laser Spine Institute, my...

Laser Spine Institute — horrible crooks

I really want everyone, especially the laser spine inst, to know how disgusting it is to take advantage of a...

Laser Spine Institute failed surgery

Past patient and employee. I do "NOT" recommend. Only of you're extremely knowledgable about your condition/options/and LSI. Do your homework. I thought I did. I'm in more pain after the surgery than before. Was a candidate for a minimally invasive fusion if regenedisc didn't work as well as a different minimally invasive procedure by the previous surgeon ( if the diagnostic tests were positive). Two different surgeons at the same institute with different recommendations. My 3rd opinion from a reputable ortho was that I'm looking at a two level fusion. Do everything possible to avoid it.. Exhaust all conservative options. 4th opinion with a well respected neuro.. Same recommendation as the ortho. Both surgeons that were not a part of the laser spine institute strongly advised against the additional surgery suggested by my surgeon at LSI. Note..your initial MRI review is not always reviewed by a physician or a nurse. Demand that your records are reviewed by a physician prior to moving forward and ask to speak with one, especially if you're traveling. It's not abnormal to be turned away at the time of consult because your records were not properly processed/reviewed prior to making arrangements w/ LSI for surgery. Please, make sure you know what you're doing before giving them your credit card for a deposit. FYI.. When I was there .. They would ring a bell and cheer whenever they scheduled a surgery/consult. The sales team that sold the most surgeries got to go on a "party bus" on Friday night as a reward. I'm embarrassed that I was so naive prior to the surgery although my eyes were wide open as the days passed and I realized my back would never be the same.. and not in a good way. As my Ortho said.. "My surgeon didn't do me any favors". He asked me.. "Did your surgery work?".. The response was obviously no. He replied.. "Then please tell others as I treat LSI patients regularly". When I told him I worked there the look on his face was priceless. A mix of disgust, frustration, confusion, and empathy. That sat with me for the last few years.. It still does. With a heavy heart and a bad back I offer this to any of you that are considering a minimally invasive procedure. There is no such thing. My post op MRI is proof.

• Ms
          Ms Tina Aug 15, 2014

They are more then willing to accept Medicare for the operation they want another $20, 000.00 for the use of their facility for the one day. If this isn't a scam what is????

Laser Spine Institute treatment not effective

I went there for advanced lumbar spondylosis. They said it would be $18, 000 cash. They did the first surgery and then immediately, the same day said i needed another surgery and they would give us a discount so instead of another $18, 000 they would "be so kind" as to only charge $12, 000. I was just coming out of the anaesthetic when they dumped this on us. Of course we said yes after they laid all these fear trips on us. Mean while after 6 months, i am still in pain and they will not return phone calls. I don't know if a class action law suit has to be in the same state but we went to their arizona place. Each doc i have gone to at home who has reviewed my mri has said they operated on the wrong area for where my pain was.
        Anyone want to join a class action law suit? Any good lawyers interested? I know there are thousands of people who feel like their tv ads are false advertising and that we all got duped!
        Diane

• Bo
            Book reader Feb 22, 2016

I have had 2 surgerys done at the Philadelphia Laser Spine.The first one helped the pain for about 2 months.Went back to work the pain was back worse then ever.14 months later I was back for the second time. This was worse then the first, they gave me a spinal leak.They pain has been awful.Because of it I haven't been able to return to work.I can't stand for more than 10 minutes without burning pain in my lower back and running down into my right hip.The last surgery was March of2015.They let me believe that my insurance would cover most of it.Last month I started getting bills for $17, 000.00.I explained to them that I only have Social Security because my husband died In August after being in the hospital and nursing home for 2 months.He hadnt been able towork so we lost the Insurance he had at work.I had thousands of dollars that I had to pay out, not counting for the funeral.Do you think they would help me?.No I got more bills damanding at least $900.00 amonth.When I only have $25.00 left after the bills are paid this is hard to do.I did go back in May and told them how bad my back was hurting.I was told it was because I was old.Isn't it funny that I wasn't too old 2 months before when they done the second operation?

• Ca
            Carol Hager Jan 09, 2014

Glad I read some of these I was thinking of having them do my back surgery but I will wait for my regular back doctor to do it

• So
            Sorry Now Dec 02, 2013

I will join you let me know. I can give you my email in private./ They need to be stopped.

Comments

Laser Spine Institute damage and cronic pain

Within 2 months I had Chronic pain and numbness, They said to wait a year or 2 and it should go away . Yeah right
          I am worse than ever Numbness down both legs, feet and toes, Caused from damaged nerves from surgery.
          I can hardly walk now at times and the pain is at its worst ever . I ended up closing my business and putting about 15 people out of work.
          I need a good Florida lawyer In the LSI area who has dealt with them in the past and hopefully on contingency
          Thanks, Peter

• Ad
              adam landskowsky Sep 25, 2013

Dr mottahedeh made me feel special she pull down my pants, give me massages help my back pain rub my shoulders I would say she is the ultimate wife I would marry her and I love her very much.

Laser Spine Institute — no complaint

I just had my surgery on December 21st 2012. I have had pain from an 8mm herniation on L5-S1 for 3 years. My...