Having problems with TeamHealth?

TeamHealth reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2010. The latest review billing was posted on Mar 5, 2021. The latest complaint emergency room visit was resolved on May 22, 2010. TeamHealth has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. TeamHealth has resolved 1 complaints.

TeamHealth Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 342 2898 (General Information)
+1 800 818 1498 (Sales & Business Development)
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 400
Knoxville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeamHealth Customer Service. Initial TeamHealth complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeamHealth above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeamHealth. Discuss the issues you have had with TeamHealth and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeamHealth Complaints & Reviews

TeamHealthbilling

My wife went to emergency room for treatment. Now receiving bill from teamhealth for facility visit. Insurance was billed $1486.00 and paid $1364.95 leaving me with a 121.05 bill. spoke to my wife and she says the only thing she remembers about this doctor is that all he did was walk into room and ask how she was feeling, that was it. So charge my insurance for asking how she was feeling? Nothing like being charged for useless service. Paying bill but never again.

TeamHealthER services

I went to the ER at Leesburg Regional Medical
    I have no idea who Team Health is, they sent a bill charging me 1947.00.
    When I received the 1st bill I figured it was Fraud but I paid them 20.00 just in case, asked for a detail bill never received, the next bill never included the 20.00 payment.
    Are they a legit company? Need to know before I submit any more payment

TeamHealth Billing Louisville, TNMedical bill that has been paid by the insurance company

This billing company keeps sending me a statement for a doctor's visit in March 2019. This bill was paid by Florida Health Care Plans on December 07, 2020. However, I continue to receive the same bill for $119.00. I can't get anyone smart enough to help me resolve the issue. I have called and emailed and still NOT resolved! To make matters worse I over paid my co-pay. I'm actually owed $5.00 back.

TeamHealthBilling scam

I've been on workers Comp and all bills have been paid through them. I have all documents showing these bills going through them. Well I received a bill for these visits almost 4 months after original bill. I call them and explained it was paid through WC and if she has any issues contact them. She told me it was my responsibility and wanted more personal info. I told her I would not give her any info other then the WC agent and I would let my WC lawyer know as well. She then hung up. Sounds like a fishing scam hoping to get paid on things already paid.

Billing scam

Jul 21, 2020

TeamHealth — Horrible customer services

My dad visited the ER of Regional Medical Center on December 24th, 2019. Then around March 2020, I received...

Jul 16, 2020

TeamHealth — Billing

So I get a bill today that says "past due". Couldn't be correct, I had received a bill in MAY...

TeamHealthHaving to pay extra when bill was paid by medicare

Have been charged extra by team health 3 different times after bills were forgiven by Kad-Lec hospital system in Washington. No information that "team health" would be adding their own charges during ER visits, when you don't have time to have your attorney review what you are signing. They are like the vermin that carried the Black Plague. I was awakened at 5:10 am on Sunday the 7th to be reminded that they had yet another bill that I had to pay them. VERY poor practices for a group who claims they "CARE" about the people who have the least ability to pay extra for their medical services to start with. I want the word to get out about the doctors associated with this group and how much they really don't give damn about your health as long as they get the extra money. Watch out for these shysters. Doctors chose their profession and, at least used to, had an oath they lived up to but it seems that has gone the way of the DODO birds.

TeamHealth — collections practice

Account# [protected]-400 I got a account in my credit report, I called the hospital (I am paying to them) claim...

Cascade Hospital Emergency Room — emergency room visit

Cut my hand on a broken water glass doing dishes and had to go to local emergency room for stiche...