American Laser Centers / This was a scam!
I signed up for services in May 2009. At the time I signed up, the techs and the manager, Jessica Stavena in the clearlake, Houston, TX office said the credit plan they were signing me up for has flexible payment plans where you can pay as low as $20 a month if you needed to... Thinking about how I was tight on money, I figured this was perfect for me! I can pay $20 dollars a month on those months where I don't have much money.. So I send my first payment, and by the second month, I find out that is not the case.. I got hit with huge fees, and now they took my promotional credit plan that offered no interest for 12 months.. So now my $2000 package is costing me $2800! To make things worse, I have been sent to a credit collection agency who is threatening to charge for legal fees if I don't pay up! This is not fair, this is not what i signed up for! I have left messages with the techs to have the manager call me to get this fixed, and I have yet to hear back from anyone! This was a complete scam just to get their sales bonuses, I'm sure! It has been a complete nightmare! I will never recommend this place to anyone!
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Center - Vela shape and skin tightening 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this