American Laser Centerskin tightening

N

I too had a burn l/side of eye/ on cheek.Thing is I went in just for consult about my throat starting to sag--The manager there Erica talk me into this> that--all the things she thought I'd need and PLUS>> $2400.--and SAID GARANTEED to tighten my throat etc.WENT 5 months--I look worse--they take pictures of you w/all your make-up off and hair a mess then w/a net on! I could not see anything they said look better--"I wanted too", nothing!I cancelled called and call--all they wanted to do is MORE OF THE SAME--MORE TREATMENTS--I said no! AND YES I still am paying and trying to getout of it>>taken off my credit card with HEALTHCAREADVANCE--they said I could use! I will not go back even thought they still think this will work.If your not happy w/the treatments they should make good--AND GIVE AT LESS 1/2 BACK!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices