American International Group [AIG] / Telephone harassment

Over the past couple of months we have been receiving phone calls from representatives of AIG that already have our credit card numbers and experation date. They are offering gas vouchers and of course at the end they want to send us information which we can cancel. We have repeatedly told them to not call back but again today they did and I told them we did not want anything to do with it and to never call back and slammed down the phone. They immediately called back twice and I picked up and told them the same thing as they were asking why I hung up. This time I got a name and representative number which are Monty #90464 but of course it was an unknown name and unknown number with the Indian accent that is a chore to even understand. Thank you Nancy Davy nancy809r@gmail.com

Comments

• Gj
      14th of Sep, 2009
    AIG - Travel insurance
    Orlando
    aig.co.uk

Please be very careful in having the insurance firm AIG underwrite your travel insurance policy.

I have made a recent in claim following an illness whilst on vacation and AIG are refusing to pay the healthcare bill.

I have found them to rude, unhelpful and so far entirely untrustworthy

• Id
      5th of Nov, 2009

Call the credit card company and have them take you off the marketing list. Another thing you can do is get the number for customer service and have them add you to the do not solicit list. It can take up to 30 days to remove your information, but eventually the calls will stop. I know it sucks, but also know this...even if you do not accept a policy, you should still receive the gas rebate for listening. All you have to do is ask customer service for it. Make them pay you for the harrasment in one way or another.

• Jz
      6th of Jun, 2011
    AIG - Scam
    AIG

First, I am new at this, so I hope this is n the right department.
    Watch your checking accounts with charges from AIG with phone number 1-800-863-0641. They took out about $50.00 form my checking account with my consent and authorization. Pay close attention to your accounts.