AccuQuote Customer Service

Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime if they would have the energy for it.
1400 South Wolf Rd. Bldg 500

AccuQuote Complaints & Reviews

Accuquote / Insurance broker

Uk
Sep 01, 2016

AccuquoteI made an online inquiry to get a quote for life insurance through Accuquote. Of course, they required phone number and email with a promise to contact me with a quote. An agent did phone me and we spoke about my options. I told her I would get back when I made a decision, as I was shopping...

Accuquote / Misled by agent

De

Replied to radio ad to get a quote on term life insurance. Agent said I would get a good rate based upon my history. Did the medical exam and then waited and waited. Had ot do many follow-up calls and e-maisl to finally after over 5 months being told they would not provide me a quote as my...

Accuquote / Website lie

Ly

The website (http://www.accuquotelife.com/about.cfm) says "AccuQuote consistently delivers the best values in life insurance by offering a choice of hundreds of life insurance products through nearly 140 top-rated life insurance carriers". I worked at Accuquote and this is not true. We worked with a dozen or so carriers, period.