American Home Shield / stay away from them
AHS claims code violaitons or improper installation to avoid paying for replacement items or expensive repairs. Before giving their contractors "the additional costs" or cutting your losses, contact your own contractors for an estimate and ask them to verify or discredit the AHS contractor's claims of code violations or improper installation. Take this information and file a complaint with the BBB and your attorney general website. AHS does respond back to them and it gives you a mediator to work through to get your satisfaction. Plus it changes their BBB rating if everyone complains forcing them to eventually honor their contracts without the hassle.
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - fridge and washer broke.
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - furnace
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical and unavailable; bait and switch
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - services/refund
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - shieldessential