American Home Shield / stay away from them
AHS claims code violaitons or improper installation to avoid paying for replacement items or expensive repairs. Before giving their contractors "the additional costs" or cutting your losses, contact your own contractors for an estimate and ask them to verify or discredit the AHS contractor's claims of code violations or improper installation. Take this information and file a complaint with the BBB and your attorney general website. AHS does respond back to them and it gives you a mediator to work through to get your satisfaction. Plus it changes their BBB rating if everyone complains forcing them to eventually honor their contracts without the hassle.
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - hot water heater
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - home warranty and contractor complaint
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - payment overdue notice.
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - air conditioner