American Express Credit Card / they put my card on hold for no reason

1 1305 n. pierce streetArlington, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 571-312-8797

my name is patricia banks i have a american express credit card i got my card on 04/25 /2008 on 04/26/2008 they put my card on hold saying that i had to send in document to tem i told them if there was something wrong i would not have gotten this card this have to stop and i have written Senate Jim Webb And on monday 04/28/2008 i am going to talk to my congress in my state because this have to stop trating people like they are nobody i will not let them treat me lke this and if i have to go to the high court there is i will fight for my right. you can not get a credit card if you dont have good credit and they have to get your credit report so if my card is not of hold by 04/28/2008 i hope Jim Webb contact them by then.

Comments

• Yo
      20th of Aug, 2008

The Customer Care executive of AMEX - Mumbai, India has asked me the personal information, 15 digit card number along with the 4 digit secure number. What is possibility that he will miss use that information for online transactions after I have changed my password. How secure the password is as it is generated without special characters? In need advice on this. please help.

• Ki
      6th of Feb, 2009

No question about to why majority people don't have American Express. Too bad, the company is over rate themselves.