American Cash Awards / american cash rewards

Washington DC, United States
11/10/2017 Frank Thomas [protected] and Dorothy Watkins [protected] (Dorothy Watkins
Tolleson AZ
Wells Fargo Bank
Account [protected]
Route: [protected]
both promised if I sent $200 they would add it to the $100 that I sent and that I would be able to get the check due me from American Cash Awards. Then they said they could not reach Spencer Conley [protected] or [protected] I call the first number and it says call rejected. The second number rings, but goes to answering machine. I never received anything from them, but I received a text from Vada Ferry who said she is the deliver person waiting at the Baltimore Airport to get the OK to come and deliver the check. She has the check. Her text is [protected] on the WhatsApp that my husband has on his I phone. This is a phone from Cypress. She said her family is in Cypress and she was born in America.
She feels the whole thing is a scam. She said she has worked for Frank Thomas for 6 years, quit and now back with him because he begged her to help him. She witnesses that Frank Thomas does work for the FTC but as a normal gate security man. He goes into his boss's office and checks what is going on and then gets a hold of the people and scams them. She says this is a true company: The American Cash Rewards, founded by President Woodrow Wilson. The real manager is James Bills living in Maryland. The headquarters is in Washington DC. The Agency executive is Maureen K. Ohlhausen an acting chairwoman. Vada Ferry wants to report this fraud to the FBI after she delivers my check. She needs $300 for her motel expenses. I gave her our mailing address to mail me the check but she says she has to stay at the motel now to settle the bill then she will send me the check. She lives in Pennsylvania. I told her I would worry that they would cancel the check if she mailed it to me, and she said they have no power to cancel the check because they are not in the office. She said Spencer knows that she wants to report this to the FBI Monday when she gets back to Penn.
Please get back to me at email christinamhesser@gmail.com
Ja