American Automobile Association / AAA.com — roadside assistance
This morning 7:15 am called AAA emergency roadside assistance line for a tire blow out on the interstate hwy. call went directly to, "sorry we are experiencing longer than normal call volumes right now, your call will be answered as soon as a rep is available". After 8 mins I gave up and changed the tire myself. This is the second time, since I have paid for the AAA coverage that they were not able to service my needs. I feel this is totally inappropriate and for the coverage that is offered, there should always be a voice to answer the phone. I should at least receive a credit of what the tow company would have been paid to change my tire..and a cleaning bill payment for my cloths.
Why pay for this "emergency" service, if it is not available when it is needed (in the emergency)?
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - all-wayz towing and transport sagamore beach, ma 02562
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - aaa customer service