American Airlines / overcharged
In January 2007 I bought 4 tickets to travel to my son's wedding. I paid $1709 in total to American Airlines. I needed to book one more seat a week later, so I went to their website and found that the price for the seats I bought dropped 30%. I called the airline to arrange some kind of refund. But no, they said I needed to cancel the tickets, and buy them once again.
That would be fine, but with all the ticket cancellation fees and penalties I would not win much. Plus they would not give me my money but issue me a voucher that I could use for future orders! But wait, I also needed to pay $90 for the voucher to be issued to me!
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - spent $2,349.00 on international flights for three and had no light!
- American Airlines - flight cancellation
- American Airlines - paying over 800.00 for two airline tickets to milwaukee wisconsin only to be bussed
- American Airlines - flight attendant 
- American Airlines - cancellation of flights