Amazon.com — cancelled prime membership
I cancelled a prime membership in April 2018. I had not used it & to pay $13.77 monthly for someth in ng I dont use is ridiculous. I cancelled by phone & in writing with both Amazon office & Synchrony bank who services the account. I am still being billed each month 7 months later. My credit score has fallen since this is showing as mon-payment. I have called Amazon several times & also contacted Synchrony Bank.
Customer Service at Amazon is horrible & can not speak English. Places you continually on brief hold (their terminology). No supervisor available.
This is unreasonable & going on for months.
I rarely ordered from Amazon before & definitely will not order from them anymore. This needs to be rectified.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.