Alltel prepaid phones / not even a customer and they took money from me and my husbands bank account
I thought i'd help my sister and pay her Alltel prepaid phone bill for her by phone with debit card. I go through verizon wireless. I told them i am her sister paying her bill for her. Well the next month my sister calls me and tells me that Alltel took money from me and my husbands bank account and that she will pay me back. I said ok, and let it go. Well the next month no money was taken from us. 3 months later, im looking at our bank statement and here Alltel took money from our account for the past to months again. I called my sister and she couldnt believe it. My sister had a bank card and a child support card on file for
alltel and here alltel kept my debit card information on file without my permission and when my sister said would call wanting to pay her bill she said yes she wants to use the same card she used last time to pay the bill and alltel just decided to use my debit card information that was on file and charged to my account. I called alltel and asked them why are they taking money from my account, im not even a customer. They told me there's no proof that it was taken from my account that i need to send proof. Well i had the proof faxed yesterday. They tried saying that my sister or someone authorized those payments and wasnt giving our money back. My sister lives in ohio, i live in georgia. I paid her bill for her in georgia and never gave my sister my card number. I asked them what right do you have to keep my information on file and not even tell me or warn me that this could happen. They know they took our money without permission and just because one of the payments was 2 and a half months ago and we didnt notice till now, that they shouldnt have to give our money back. my bank can only go sixty days from the day of my complaint, so i cant get my money for the month of july. everyone out there, watch out. If you help a family member with a bill and pay by debit or credit card, be careful, because they will take your money without permission and then say they arent paying you back.
More Alltel prepaid phones Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.