Alltel / ER Solutions / harassing phone calls after asking to cease & exist!
A young lady Shantel called my job harassing me about a bill with Alltel she was rude after I ask her not to be calling me on my job. She claimed I had talked with her on Feb. 27 and I have never talked with anyone from ER Solution. It doesn't matter that someone wrote it in but i have never spoken with anyone. I do not ow Alltel, This company has tried to reap me of by double building me and charging me outrageous fees that I had already paid them. I have te documentation of the bill one of their agents gave me and he told me they were double billing me. Not this young lady tell I know you just didn't pay your bill, she was rude and I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office in Washington and North Carolina.
More Alltel / ER Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service