Alltel / overcharged
We have consistently been over billed, charged for text messages that were already included in our service and charged different rates for the exact same taxes and fees for each phone. Repeated attempts to resolve and contact Alltel have resulted in them telling us 'someone would get back to us' about why the taxes and fees were always inconsistent and over.
We were told it must be 'your phones' when we pointed out multiple discrepancies and billing for text messaging that was covered under our plan - and issued a credit for that month. But if we don't watch each month the do it all again and only resolve a small percentage of issues after HOURS of phone calls. Nothing we do resolves this problem.
We would be very happy to join ANY class action lawsuit against alltel regarding improper charges and over billing.
More Alltel Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.