Allstate Insurance Company / fraud and cheating
Allstate might sound like a good Insurance Company, but be careful with what they might really be offering you.
Summer 2008 I was in my friends car, stuck in stand still traffic when a wreckless driver rear ended us going 60mph, had to go to the hospital, when me and my friend were trying to get things fixed up after the accident we were told that Allstate would pay all of the hospital bills bc it was was surely not our fault, and that we would also get a certain amount of money for our Pain and Suffering, that had absolutely nothing to do with the hospital bills, in the end the Allstate Agent NEVER told us that we would have to pay part of the hospital bills with it, In the end we were cheated out of money, and even now we are still stuck with outstanding Hospital bills, And Allstate will not do anything about it because the Lying Allstate Lady (Patty Mougridis) reported on her file that she did mention that we were going to have to use our pain and suffering money to pay part of our hospital bill, meanwhile she NEVER did and we have proof by the recorded conversations, but Allstate is not willing to listen to them because apparently they do not want to be proven wrong.
More Allstate Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance Company - homeowners claim
- Allstate Insurance Company - agent kevin smith
- Allstate - insurance
- Allstate Insurance Company - auto ins policy
- Allstate Insurance Company - car insurance