Allstate Insurance Company / terrible company

1 United States

Allstate agents tell you that your home is covered. You have everything you asked for no problems. They quick to tell you everything you want to hear and to take your money. However, when something goes wrong, they have a million and one excuses why they won't paid your claim.

I have Condo Home Owner Insurance with Allstate. The Condo association had a new roof placed on our building. The roofers threw heavy bags of materials up on the roof. They even video the inside of the home before they began their work. Make a long story short, from them throwing these heavy bags cause vibration down the roof joyces to our ceiling. Four months later ceiling started to collapse.

Allstate after several request finally sent an adjuster out to look at the ceiling. His findings was that the roofers cause this and he could prove it through his photos and measurements he took. Wrote up the report and Allstate still deny the claim. Why? Because the roofers had left the premises. That right. If the ceiling collapse while they was working on the roof. Allstate would then fix it. But since 4 to 5 months have gone buy. Allstate is not obligate to fix the problem and therefore deny the claim.

When I told them I would write a letter to Maryland State Insurance Commission. They laugh and asked me if I need their number or address.

Bottom line... if you have Allstate Home Owners Insurance. You throwing your money away. You been warned...

Ti