Allstate Insurance Logo

Allstate Insurance

Having problems with Allstate Insurance?

Allstate Insurance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 6, 2006. The latest review Auto insurance in Michigan was posted on Oct 18, 2021. The latest complaint Jeff and Theresa Adkins, home owner was resolved on Aug 04, 2021. Allstate Insurance has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 318 reviews. Allstate Insurance has resolved 74 complaints.

Allstate Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 810 2920 (United States)
2775 Sanders Rd
Northbrook, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allstate Insurance Customer Service. Initial Allstate Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allstate Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allstate Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Allstate Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Allstate Insurance Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Allstate InsuranceAuto Claim

I don't feel like I am in good hands I put an auto claim in over three weeks ago but I haven't found my truck my agent is on vacation till the 11th I have no problem with my agent but I shouldn't have to wait till the 11th there's no one else that can help me resolve this I called several times probably 10 times no one returned my call my name is Darryl Dixon [protected]

Allstate Insurancerenters insurance policy

Aaron Royal here I've been with All-State for around two going on three yes. Now, and now I'm switching companies because of this incident. I am owed $ 37.00 dollars back from an over payment document on January 4th . I paid $ 138.61 for December 2020 & January 2021 because for some reason the dates keep changing for the automatic payments. But I was ok with it until the 138 was withdrawan from my bank account. I should have only paid $100.28 please get this calculated correctly. The October bill has been settled i have bank statements to prove.
    I'm owed$ 37.72 dollars.

• Allstate Insurance's response · Apr 03, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We’d be happy to review this concern on your behalf. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with your information. Thank you.

Jan 04, 2021

Allstate Insurance — Phone calls not being returned on an open claim and then they closed it without answering my questions.

Claim #[protected]. Claim was filed in November 2020 and 2-3 weeks later Allstate contracted Hancock to asse...

Allstate InsuranceDrivewise

This app has not worked since 11/30.20 Inhave done everthing to get it to work It gives me a message saying Allstate keeps stopping I have tried to call Drivewise and 3 different time waited 30 min for someone to come and talk I have been a Loyal customer but not for much longer I have read other customers compaint they are the same as mineI am sick of the non responce from Drivewise

• Allstate Insurance's response · Apr 03, 2021

We're sorry to hear you are having trouble. Try force quitting the app or restarting your device. Make sure you are running the latest phone and app software. You may also try uninstalling and re-installing the app. If you continue to experience issues please email us at [email protected]

Allstate Auto InsuranceClaims

In 2014, we were hit by an uninsured driver that was speeding and ran a stop sign! T-boned us and totaled our car and sent us both to hospital, he was ticketed, we were not! We sued Allstate as they wouldn't settle, Allstate also hired a lawyer to defend the uninsured driver and to deny us compensation for pain, suffering and our car, we finally settled on the value of the car but it was another 4 years before we got our day in court and won our cases in late 2018! For what they spent on the attorneys fees and the final settlements, they could have save a lot of $$$'s by settlement out of court, not only that, but we cancelled ALL OUR POLICIES AND WE ARE TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THE WAY BUSINESS WAS CONDUCTED BY THE "GOOD HANDS " PEOPLE!!! We have never been treated so disrespectfully by a company that " claims to have your back! This won't change how they settle claims and treat folks, but it will alert others as to how they " do business "!

Claims

Allstate Insuranceunethical behavior

This year has been difficult for everybody. This year has been bad with my underlying health conditions/covid contacts. All calls recorded and i called several times about being out of work in the month of october. I called the agent and after hour customer service. I asked for auto pay to be cancelled until i got back to work. My agent never gave me the courtesy to even respond to me. My insurance was cancelled to my disbelief on november 26th. I asked for allowed time to get caught up but it fell on deaf ears . I was sick in march due to covid contact/underlying conditions, i was given time to get caught up. This time, i lost coverage on my cars and my home in november. There was not a care or concern for me at all. I paid the balance but i did not know i had to start over with no coverage going in to the new year. I have never been so dissappointed with an insurance business in my life. I have never been so disrespected and ignored as i feel now. This agent told his associate, he get me in touch with somebody at another buisness. Who does that? somebody who does not care about me because i am number. Three years and this is what i get. It is a hard lesson learned because several people said allstate was not a good company. I feel and know now that i should have listened and read the other complaints on line. I trusted john and i trusted this company to handle my business needs. Now i am left to pick up the pieces.

Respond

Allstate InsuranceEasy pay plan discount rule

I'm writing this morning about an email I receive about my easy pay enrollment with Allstate. I am not please with receiving and email about if I use my credit or debt card that my policy will no longer qualify for the Easy Pay Plan discount. Allstate should not be dictating how a payment is made by a customer. Especially a long time customer that never missed or was late on a payment. We are in the middle of a Pandemic and people like me as lost their jobs and may only can pay by a credit card or other source of payment but this should not disqualify a discount. How dare Allstate make it hard for citizen at a time of a Pandemic. It's bad enough that people are dealing with job loss, death and how to keep food on the table. Please have someone response to my complaint ASAP.
            Thanks
            Zina Bright

1 Response
              • Je
                Jeff Kronewitter Dec 19, 2020

received the same [censored] message from my allstate agent in Gulfport

Allstate Insuranceclaim fraud claim# [protected] policy holder shantel adams 943 ruby creek mphs. tn. 38109

Nov.9, 2020 Allstate policy holder Shantel Adams hit my 2018 Malibu at a Church's Chicken lot at Third and Fairway. We called 911 but the operator stated since we was on a private lot too exchange information so we did. After filing my claim I learned later that she denied hitting my car instead told adjuster Andrew Lamancusa that I hit her car. But when asked by the adjuster where my damage was according to the adjuster she replied left front but after reviewing my photos he determine she lied to him and that he would be reaching out to her about her false claims which I believe is against the law. The damage to my car is rear driver side bumper area on my car nothing else.

• Updated by Felecia Hawkins · Nov 23, 2020

Shantel Adams should be brought to justice if the shoe was on the other foot her car would be getting fix and a rental provided for days of repair.

Nov 17, 2020

Allstate Insurance — John Calavalier / automotive claims adjuster

This man has not helped us in any way, shape or form!! He is very unprofessional, and he is a liar!! I...

Nov 17, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Customer service and cancelling a policy after 25 years with allstate

My 3 car auto insurance payment was due 7/20/2020, my letter said I have until 8/20/2020 or my insurance...

Nov 11, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Policy cancelation

I thought my policy was on auto pay. It was not so I received an email no phone call. I immediately tried to...

Nov 03, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Unfair car evaluation of amount of total loss provided

Company provide replacement value assessment of my totaled car in the amount of 8, 600, 00 an took almost two...

Allstate InsuranceAuto insurance cancellation

Under New York state law insurance companies and agents must notify policy holders 20 day prior to cancellation of coverage. Allstate and our Agent did not do so. Now we have to face a 14 day suspension of driving, $378 in fines, get another policy with a new company and pay $1, 000 more a year all due to Allstate not sending the proper notification. We have been a Platinum covered member with auto, 3 cars covered on this policy for 6 year. We also hold our Home Owners insurance with Allstate as well. I love how we have been treated poor for an error on their part. Allstate make this right, because as you say "your in good hands", we have been in bad hands with this.

AllstateHomeowners

Been with them 20 years. Dont know why, they have Never paid a claim. I am drawn in by their size and perceived reputation. Last straw. Lightning strike. Lost half my power, appliances and a hole in my wall. They had the nerve to ask me how old the paint on my wall is. They also want me to pay for all inspections and repairs up front. I have $25 in the bank.

• Allstate Insurance's response · Nov 17, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review this concern on your behalf. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with your information. Thank you.

Respond

Allstate InsuranceAuto insurance not being responsive

On 10/20/20 one of my work vehicles, a truck and a 14' trailer, was struck by a vehicle insured by Allstate and both were totaled. It has been 8 days since the accident. I have been in contact with their claims department, sent pictures of the damage. Someone from the claims department called me today 10/28 and told me I should make a claim with my insurance company because this claim is going to take a long time. However speaking with the insured an adjustor looked at his vehicle today. In 8 days this claim should be further along than call my insurance company. Someone at Allstate should be moving this forward in the process. Instead of paying for a rental vehicle, their claims department told me to pay for a rental myself and then submit the invoice for reimbursement. I have tried to talk with a manager or supervisor but have had no luck. I don't feel I am in good hands.
                    The claim # [protected]

Oct 22, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Rodney Buckley / hit and run driver

Richardson, Texas, resident Rodney Buckley struck and injured a pedestrian and caused property damage on...

Allstate Insuranceagent carolyn smith and her supervisor mr. southern

on July 30 20 I was involved in a accident with one of your policy holder the accident happened in Montgomery Al the agent Carloyn Smith must be using Google map i would like for a local agent to review my claim because there is no way the accident was any of my fault the agent Smith said it was both drivers fault which is no way possible. The claim number is [protected] the accident report number is [protected]

• Allstate Insurance's response · Sep 15, 2020

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this experience and would be happy to review your claim on your behalf. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with your information. Thank you.

Aug 29, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Customer for 30 years, very disappointed.

Hello, I am writing in response to the disappointment I have been experiencing in dealing with...

Allstate InsuranceRear ended by allstate customer

I was rear ended by an allstate insurance customer. The process to get my car repaired /rental issued has been a nightmare. I have had to call 15 times since all of this started
                        1) assigning claims agent that had been terminated from the company
                        2) taking extremely long to approve the repairs submitted by the shop. Took multiple follow ups from me.
                        3) issuing me a rental not equivalent to my current car.
                        4) cancelling the rental for no reason.
                        5) ending the rental before the car has been fixed.
                        I wish this was exaggerated but every step of the way has been extremely painful and time consuming.

• Allstate Insurance's response · Sep 03, 2020

Aug 19, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Condo insurance policy years of major over charges by local agency

In 2005 we setup our condo insurance policy through Allstate Miami Beach agent Joseph D. Conway Inc. Our...