Allstate / blankenbeckler insurance (allstate)

1 Waxahachie, TX, United States

I was hired by Blankenbeckler Insurance after I passed my exam with the state of texas. I paid and filed out the form to get my license. I was told by my office manager that it was OK for me to quote, do endorsements and talk to the customers about their insurance needs even though I could not bind them down until I received my license but that they would pay me commission for quoting them but the office manager would have to bind them. My commission was the same amount as the other licensed agents. Everything I was reading during my continuing education classes stated that you could not quote or endorse anyone without being licensed. I started to work in august of 2017 and still don't have my license. I found out the first week of december that my license hasn't been issued because I had filed for a personal lines property and casualty license instead of a general license which is supposed to match exactly the exam I took. The owner of Blankenbeckler insurance was never made aware by my office manager that I had not received my license yet. But yet I was doing what my office manager was telling me to do because he is the office manager. When the owner found out I had no license yet the office manager said I could no longer quote or do endorsements until I received my license. I was told that the Wednesday before christmas. Today I was fired. I have never been written up for anything the entire time I worked there yet I get fired today and I was not told why! I know why, its because they were having me do things that is against state regulations!!! The Agency is located inside of Carlisle Dealership in Waxahachie Texas. The owners name is Austin Blankenbeckler and my office managers name is Wesley Tryon. What they did is wrong and I do plan on filing a complaint with the Texas Department of Insurance!
My name is Robin Marshall Stxw9c0g
My email address is marsrobin25@aol.com
My rate of pay was $16.00 per hour which came to a base pay of $650.00 per week plus my commission.

Ya