Allied Interstate / debt settlement payment
I received a three letters from Allied Interstate offering a debt settlement for the three accounts from verizon.I accepted the offer, made payment they requested to settle those accounts, they assured me it would also be reported to the credit reporting agency& be removed from my report.Dustin was the company rep.
Now, Verizon is contacting for the difference in the account.When i called Allied Interstate they hung up on me.Carolyn Callow was the lady who hung up the telephone.
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied Interstate - Harassing phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Need help!
- Allied Interstate - Harassing wrong number calls 
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Tries to Collect Debts that have been PAID!