National Enterprise Systems Logo

National Enterprise Systems

Having problems with National Enterprise Systems?

National Enterprise Systems Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Enterprise Systems Customer Service. Initial National Enterprise Systems complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Enterprise Systems above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Enterprise Systems. Discuss the issues you have had with National Enterprise Systems and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

National Enterprise Systemsstudent loan debt

I had a private student loan that i fell behind on. My mother had cosigned on the loan for me so it was expected that they contacted her about my payment. They somehow got my step fathers number and contacted him and gave him personal and private information about me. My parents were seperated and it got ugly. After this phone call it got worse for my mom. They had no legal right to share my information with anyone other than my cosigner.

National Enterprise Systemscustomer service calls too early or too late

I was called between the hours of 830am every day of the week and also 730pm every day of the week harassing me to pay my bill off. I specified to the customer Service person that I don't have a job and I don't have a job, I am on very low income and I am not able to send them a certain payment per month. After I have stated to the lady my issues she has transferred me to her manager and when I have relaid the same message to him hes stated that he would garnish my check... I have stated to him that I don't have a job to pay my bill at this time. Then h stated to me that h didn't care but I have went to school to better myself and I stated that I have went through a hard time and he didn't care still.. So I have asked the manager "Was he hiring?" he said was i trying to be smart and I specified If i was working he would get my payments per month. Then he replied to me that if he had a choice he would take every piece of money from me to pay this bill off.. So I specified to him well i just hope nothing happens to him while hes living because karma is a B***** and just getting off the phone with me. I have specified to the lady once i have been receiving these calls stating that this is an important matter then I will pay them when I have the additional funding. Lately, I have been trying to send at least $5.00 to them if i have additional funding that I would send more if I can because of the harassing phone calls that I have been getting 20 times a week through Voice Mails and phone calls with different numbers that they do call me from.
    I really don't understand the disrespect from this company the reason why people don't respond to them correctly. If they were nicer and understanding to those people who are trying to help themselves then they wont have to worry about them harassing us just the ones who they need to harass. I'm very tired of the disrespect that they give to me and I am trying to pay them what I can from coming out a homeless shelter for a year. They have to put that in consideration as well.

National Enterprise SystemsContinuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number

For months now, I have been getting robo calls from NES. When I choose to answer it's the same thing... they are looking for a person. The person happens to have been an ex-part-time employee. I have no idea where this person is at this time. I go through their robo questions... No, I am not this person, No I can't go get the person and bring to the phone, No I can't take a message for this person... and finally, YES.. remove me from the list.

Over and over, I have done this because I actually believed they would stop calling... because it was an option provided. I finally called them directly and was in the hold loop from hell. I then found the compliance dept number and finally reached someone. Explained the situation and he said he would remove my number from the robo call list.

Very frustrating... and we'll see if they truly remove it or if I start getting calls again.

National Enterprise SystemsWage garnishment

Sallie mae told me my loans were in forebearance-NES kept calling me at work 4-5 times a day. Spoke with finance office about my loans at work. Now they have garnished my wages. I have 4 kids and my 83 yearvold mother who is bedridden to take care of and I will not have my normal income. Made an appointment with Ethics board at work. Maybe will speak to a lawyer. Sallie mae told me not to talk to them - Sallie mae turned these 4 loans over to them even though I kept in communication with them. I may have to quit my job.

National Enterprise SystemsMade unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account

The only representative I can get to talk to me for more than a few minutes without being hung up on speaks English. I advise recording any conversation you have with these people and request everything in writing as well. They Will attempt to make you feel like a criminal for being a few months in arrears on your student loan payments.

National Enterprise SystemsHorrible People!

Yesterday I recieved a phone call from a "Michael King", he changed his name a few times, regarding an "important business matter." I called him back and without letting me say anything but my name he yelled at me for my deliquent student loan and said that if I didn't pay $16, 000 by the end of the phone call I was going to be sued. First of all, my loan was nowhere near that amount! I asked him to please hang on so I could go get my son out of his crib and give him his breakfast and "Micheal" started to attack my parenting abilities. WTF?! I explained to him that I am more than happy to make reasonable payments, but that I am currently a stay at home mom so once my husband gets back (he's deployed) I will return to work and the payments can be higher. This jerk asked me to call my family and friends to get thier credit card infomation OR I could just sell off all my personal belongings by the end of the day. My mom and cosigner called the supervisor and that lady proceeded to yell at her and tell her that "She will see us in court." I immediatley went to the military legal office and they will deal with these HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people for me. Something really needs to be done about NES and I am more than willing to help out in anyway!

Scott484 Feb 05, 2010

As a former employee of NES I want to clarify that this company will take any settlement offer. For example if you have an account with Bank of America they say they will only accept 50% settlement offer. That is garbage. They will take anything. They can accept offers all the down to 30%, but if it is under 40% it has to be approved by Bank of America..which all the time it is.
                They are a bunch of hungry hounds there. You can talk to them and they say that "This settlement offer will not be good next week, you have to set it up today"..GARBAGE! You can call up at anytime and they will take your money. They are hungry money hounds and they are in it for your money. They push for you to set up payments by the 20th of each month because that is the closing date for commission checks. That is another thing..NES employees get nearly around 22% to 34% commission on accounts..depending on what state you live in.
                Another off subject topic about NES is the employees that are working there. From being a past employee there I have noticed the large amount of employees that go in the parking lot and smoke up there drugs, then come back in the building to collect. Kind of scary thinking that people who are under the influence of drugs are making phone calls to debtors and taking payments. Every employee that is hired by NES is "drug tested" which every employee that works there will tell you that those drug test results don't matter to NES. They will hire anyone at anytime! They have even hired individuals with criminal backgrounds. Only if the FDCPA and NES clients knew about this!

• Me
                meraes Feb 01, 2017

The Company has a lack of training and the supervisors and managers are very unprofessional. I'm not sure what their thinking at the company it's family owned so with that being said the TRAINING needs to be a whole lot better and the people they hire ummmmmmmm NO it's not a professional setting at all. I walked out and never returned not a good place to work.

National Enterprise SystemsFraudulent claims and unauthorized charges

National Enterprise Systems has been harassing my fiance for the last several months. They threaten to sue her if she does not make a $100 payment by a certain date (which changes on every phone call). They have also made unauthorized charges to her bank account, sending her balance into the red. When either one of us call to speak with a supervisor we are rudely hung up on. The only representative I can get to talk to me for more than a few minutes without being hung up on barely speaks English. I advise recording any conversation you have with these people and request everything in writing as well. They WILL attempt to make you feel like a criminal for being a few months in arrears on your student loan payments.

National Enterprise SystemsRepetitive Phone Calls, Rude!!

Have been getting phone calls from this company for nearly two months now. I get the phone calls nearly every day. I usually don't pick up but the few times I have, they have been very rude and "over the line." The number they seem to use the most is [protected]. with different 4-digit extensions for whoever is actually calling.

I think the only way to deal with these folks is to not take their calls, and write them the "do not call me unless you're notifying me of legal action" letter. That's what I am going to do. Hope this helps someone else out!

National Enterprise Systemsharrasing my grieving mother

These people (###) harassed my bereaved grieving mother for a debt she isnt even sure she owes. They tried to get her bank acct # and routing # and then told her that her government social security would be garnished, scaring the hell out of her. Also told her that is was also fraud and they would be prosecuting, Im just waiting for them to call back so I can speak with them

National Enterprise SystemsHarassing phone calls

We were contacted by phone today by NES looking for our son-in-law who does not live here, has not lived here and never will live here! When I asked if this was a debt collection call, their representative named Melissa said "no". I asked who gave her our phone number, and she replied that her "client" had given NES our number. I told her to remove our number from her records, to tell her client that our number was an invalid number, and she was NOT to call us ever again. She said that she would remove our number from her records. This same company had called us back in Feb/March, and we had instructed them in the same fashion. First, Melissa was dishonest as I am sure this WAS an attempt to collect a debt. Second, this is repeated harassment as we have no control over our son-in-law and what he does/does not do. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would do anything necessary to put a stop to this kind of action.

National Enterprise Systems — Fraud

I paid them $500 over the phone on June 29, 2009 and promised to pay them on the account in July with the...

National Enterprise Systems — Illegal Debt Collection Practices

On Thursday, July 9, 2009 the horror began. I received a telephone call from a man who referred to himself a...

National Enterprise SystemsBullying family members

I was contacted by Bank of America a few weeks ago and they claimed they were urgently trying to get a hold of my mother-in-law. My initial thought was that she might be a victim of identity theft. I was a little surprised that they had our number because we had just moved and our new number was unlisted. When I called my mother-in-law to give her the message, she said it was about an overdue credit card.

Next I was called daily by a lawyer's office until I eventually asked them to stop contacting me. I read up on credit laws online and learned that they have to quit calling family members and friends if you told them to do so. A few weeks went by with no calls and then yesterday I got a call from an employee at National Enterprise Systems. He was rude right off the bat and tried to bully me into giving him contact information and details about how I know her before he even bothered telling me who he is. I asked who he was, where he's calling from and why he's calling this number. He said it was regarding a "legal matter". I told him I am under no obligation to give him any information and I hung up. He called back and turned up the level of bullying tactics. I was just so floored by how he treated someone who had nothing to do with the debt in the first place. I wrote down the number and told him that he had better not call this number ever again. If I asked the initial company to stop calling, isn't that supposed to apply to the next company they hand the file to? Isn't that violating FDCPA laws? I imagine telling me that it's a "legal matter" suggests that he's pretending to call from a lawyer's office? I can't believe that they treat people this way. I also can't believe how they think the credit laws do not apply to them.

National Enterprise Systemsdebt collecting violations

This company is so full of b.s. it's funny! They call my cell phone and home phone with threats of a lawsuit if I don't pay the amount owed. First off, this company does not have a legitimate legal department. The person that called me had a name of “Mrs. Mays” but when I called her back, she went by a different name. Who knows how many aliases she has? She misrepresented the legal status of my debt, disclosed information to a third party and continued to call even when told not to. All these actions are strict violations to my rights. When I did my homework and researched this company further, it seems that they do this false lawsuit threat often. It seemed this “lady” was none too happy that I found out her shtick because she went out of her way to call me back with personal threats and harassment.

• De
                            Deed_Collector May 11, 2009

You can sue the debt collector if they use false identity to contact you. Actually in my cease and desist letter I demanded to get the personal ID, resideitial address, phone number and a copy of driver license, before I would talk to them. If they break any law, I am going to sue them personally, not the collection agency. So I need to know their exact identity to sue.

This will stop them. Tell them you sue the person, not the agency.

National Enterprise Systems — scare tactics

First I need to say this collection agency is lower than ###! An employee of NES, using the alias of Mr...

National Enterprise SystemsThreatening

This morning, a little after 8:00am a phone call was placed to my cellphone from a representative of National Enterprise Systems named Kevin McCoy saying that my Social Security number had been flagged and that I was under investigation. I called him back He informed me that Bank of America is going to sue me for "malicious" use of a credit card I stopped paying. He informed me that they, B of A, can prove that I maxed out my credit card with intent of not paying it ever. I am aware I made mistakes but a threatening phone call is the last thing anyone in my situation needs. But the point of my complaint is that Mr. McCoy mentioned National Enterprise's affiliation with the IRS. Some how I doubt that the IRS is involved with a collections agency. Isn't that illegal? He also threatened that within the next week I would be in court and that I would have to put my house up to make bail. He said that I needed to hire an attorney unless I wanted to put up some of my personal property to pay off the court fees. He also said that he was calling to give me one last chance to pay my debt of 9000 dollars. He asked me if I wanted to make the payment over the phone with another credit card. I said I didn't have a credit card to put it on. Then he asked if I had a family member that can lend me the money or to find a way to get the money . He said today was my last chance to make any payment before legal action took place. He kept asking me if I was refusing to pay and I said no I just didn't know how or what to do and after threatening me some more with legal action he said good luck and hung up on me. I don't know what kind of training these employees of National enterprise recieve but Mr. McCoy is rude and nasty. And from all the other complaints I've read, he's appearantly a liar as well.

National Enterprise SystemsTerrible company

My Wife and I had a credit acct with Sam's Club. If our economy as of late didn't make people fall behind on things. I knew that It had to be taken care of. When refunds came in My wife called Sam's and Paid more than half of the Balance. We were assured by the representative that 2 late fees were dropped and we would resume regular billing. What the representative didn't know is that Sam's had already sold our Acct. to collection. Enter the big MF. National Enterprise Systems.

First of all we have not received any written letters from these people since we payed the money to Sam's back in Mid February. But today started the first phone call. My wife was at work at the time. The conversations that transpired throughout the day resembled a shakedown by a 2 bit Hood in a shipyard. My wife complained to me that the way she was talked to was very unprofessional by any standard. Threats of Legal Action, and Arrest if payment was not made by 3/20/09.

Which later changed to TODAY. They demanded we give them our checking acct info. Red Flag#1. When we refused to give the info, they were unwilling to speak further, and threatened to sue for Refusal to pay. My wife told them not to enter that into their system because we were trying to resolve the debt. They did not wish to speak to her further. I was at work, and tried to call and solve it. I was not going to give in, and give my acct. info. This wreaked of a scam. After talking to a receptionist, I was connected to THE MANAGER 10 min later. I started to tell him what has been going on. I told him I had the money, and was willing to pay, as long as they send me a bill in writing. It was at that moment I was greeted by a dial tone!

I decided to Google the company tonight when I got home from work. Low and behold I found this site with familiar stories. I have read some of them but I have one question? Has any body been sued, or had their wages garnished by these people? I am seeking a Lawyer tomorrow to see what my rights are in this situation. I am also surprised with the amount of complaints this company has not been dealt with yet.

• Ni
                                niceparkjob Jun 02, 2010

I've been receiving harassing phone calls from this company since January 2010. They call me at least 3 times per week saying they "would like to discuss an important business matter with me" and to call them at such and such a number. I have ignored these calls for months just thinking it was telemarketing or whatever. They just called me and gave me a reference number, so I called the number they gave me but nobody answered. If this company thinks they are getting any information from me, they can forget it. I owe nothing, I'm not late on any payments. If they have something to collect from me, they need to put it in writing and send it to my lawyer. Otherwise, next time I'm telling them to shove it!

• ***** ATTENTION ALL US BASED BUSINESSES *****
                                ***** NEW SCAM ALERT ***** NEW SCAM ALERT ****
                                Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs just created a new testimonial page on their website http://www.telematechs.com/?page_id=79. It is FAKE. The pictures on it are lifted from the internet. Those people:
                                - Benjamin N. Israel, Dillon, CO DayRep
                                - Erik S. Murphy, Red Bank, NJ
                                - Carrie W. Kasper
                                - Belen A. Schmitt, Rochelle Park, NJ
                                - Anthony D. Escobar, Libertyville, IL
                                DO NOT EXIST
                                ------
                                Below is the address and phone number for Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs for whoever wants to track him in the Philippines:
                                Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer aka Telematechs
                                Guzman Street
                                Mandurriao Iloilo City
                                Philippines.
                                Phone number: +[protected].

National Enterprise SystemsAttempted identity theft

National Enterprise Systems - Attempts to get the bin # to your bank account which amounts to identity theft. From that point on they will have access to your bank account.
                              These blood-suckers are the worst kind of debt-collecting pond ###.
                              Report them to the regulatory agencies, US Attorney General's fraud division.

• De
                                  debibebber Jul 30, 2009

I am very concerned because my fiancee is working with these aholes and has given our bank account info!

National Enterprise Systemsscam

My husband was contacted by this supposed collection agency this evening, and was informed by a man named Gerry Ross that an account that we had with another agency had been turned over to them on december 8th 2008, this confused my husband as we had just made our payment to the company on december 2nd, and i personally have never heard of a company recieving a payment, then 6 days later selling the account to collections. he was then informed that our debt was supposedly over $1600.00 when in fact the debt we owe is just over $1200.00. 'gerry' then told my husband that the debt had to e paid in full today. my husband said that he didnt understant why this debt was turned over as we had just made our payment 21 days ago, and were in good standings with the company we had been dealing with, but agreed to pay this debt. my husband went on to tell 'gerry ross' that we didnt have the money right now, as it is days before christmas, but he would be willing to make payments. he was told that they couldnt take payments, but that he could pay half by the end of the month and then the rest in january. so my husband agreed reluctantly, knowing we dont have the money for such payments. he then gave out bank account number to the man (having never delt with a scammer before, he didnt know any better). when he got off the phone i asked him a few questions and became immediately suspicious. i had my husband call bay finance, the company that we had originally owed, and he was told that they did not sell accounts to third party collection agencies. not only that, but we were in good standings and our account was not delinquent in any way, AND that they had in fact recieved our last payment on december 2nd. we called this national enterprise systems back. my husband told them he had just spoken to a man about an account we needed to settle with them, and that the mans name was Gerry, but he didnt remember his last name. the woman seemed to know exactly who this gerry character was and replied, "oh, gerry ross, ill connect you". now, this company that supposedly has over 1100 employees, everyone of them must be very close if they all know each others last names by heart!

'Gerry Ross' then got on the phone. my husband told him that he had just gotten off the phone with bay finance, and that our account had not been sold to them. 'Gerry' then told my husband that our account was actually through this other company called GE MONEY BANK and that they were a subsidiary of bay finance. that ge money bank had sold them the account and that bay finance must not have updated their computers yet. he said that they had recieved our account on december 8th, and that a letter had been sent out. he gave us an address that this letter was supposedly sent to, and the address was in fact an address we hadnt lived at in nearly a year. yet these people somehow had our current phone number, which is not even in the same city. i then took the phone from my husband and proceeded to ask questions, none of which this man would freely answer. he just kept repeating what he had said to my husband. he would not send the letter to our current address, but wanted us to fax him permission to fax us the content of the original letter. i told the man that he sounded shadey, and that i would be checking into his company further, and going down in the morning to change my account numbers.

we then called bay finance back again and explained what had just happened. they told us that the are not in any was affiliated with ge money bank, and were in fact their direct competition. they one again assured us that our account was in good standings, and that we owed just over 1200 dollars and not the 1600 dollars that nes was claiming. they then offered to do a conference call the next day with this nes company to straighten things out. we thanked them and called nes directly back. i asked for gerry ross and was once again connected to him. i told him that i had once again called bay finance and that i was told that there must be a mistake, they affiliated with ge money bank, and they do not sell their accounts to third party collectors, and that, once again, bay finance assured us that we are in good standings and our account was not delinquent. i told him that bay finance offered to do a conference call with them to sort this out, and i would like to do that. he then told me that he couldnt do that because the account had been closed. "closed?" i asked, "what do you mean?" he told me he had closed the account and sent it on to another agency named aero, or something like that. i asked for a phone number to contact this new company and was simply told "no" and "goodbye".

needless to say i am going to be waiting at the bank when they open in the morning to change our account numbers, and inform them to stop any payments to nes... and my husband learned a valuable lesson about giving out account numbers over the phone. thank god i was home, and caught it in time, or it could have been much worse.

• Si
                                    sick and tired Feb 07, 2009

I have just red this article and am shocked because I just had a phone call like this earlier this week. Because of your information I am empowered to get this company straight they are rude and if this is a scam they are in for a battle. thank you for this article people need to know about the company

National Enterprise Systems — Scam and cheating

I became involved with this company at the beginning of October 2008. My first contact was a very high strung...