Allied Interstate / I taught them a lesson

On 4/21/08 in the middle of a very important call Allied Interstate Company called. I was unable to take the call and checked my messages. The massage said to call [protected] So I did. I asked them how they got my number. They hung up on me. I found this rude and so I gave them a dose of their own rudeness. I called them all day every few minutes. They told me they did not have time for this game. But they did ask me to call them so I continued. All day they have the ability to block my number. lol something we should have for them. But being a smart person I *67 and continued some more. They were able to block that as well so being a smart person I had an old calling card that was going to expire so I used that. I continued on with calling them asking if the calls bothered them. I think they might have gotten the point but am still not sure so I will call them tomorrow to be sure.

Va

Comments

• Sm
      15th of May, 2008

Allied Interstate are the craziest folks I've ever encountered!
    Yes, I had some old debt that needed to be paid off. These folks called and called and harrassed me for weeks after I explained that I was not in the position to pay at the rate they were demanding. I was willing at first to begin a payment plan, something I could afford. But no. There would be no flexiblity or intelligent discussion.
    It was all handled in an intrusive and rude manner. One of the guys at one point said to me after discovering the town I live in, "Why do live in place you can't afford?" I told him to kiss my a$$ and hung up on him. Paying off debt is one thing, being disrespected or insulted by anyone, especially a complete stranger was unacceptable.When I refused to bend to their demands, and started asking more questions about them and how they got this information someone else got on the phone, a young man with a sounthern accent who could barely speak two sentences that were grammatically correct. I thought, wait a minute, you've hired people who don't sound very educated or professional to pry into my personal business and demand that I pay up or else. They behaved like loan sharks. I thought they were legit . My mistake. It helps to know you rights. Learn how to protect youself aginst these fools. SMB