Allied Interstate / I taught them a lesson
On 4/21/08 in the middle of a very important call Allied Interstate Company called. I was unable to take the call and checked my messages. The massage said to call [protected] So I did. I asked them how they got my number. They hung up on me. I found this rude and so I gave them a dose of their own rudeness. I called them all day every few minutes. They told me they did not have time for this game. But they did ask me to call them so I continued. All day they have the ability to block my number. lol something we should have for them. But being a smart person I *67 and continued some more. They were able to block that as well so being a smart person I had an old calling card that was going to expire so I used that. I continued on with calling them asking if the calls bothered them. I think they might have gotten the point but am still not sure so I will call them tomorrow to be sure.
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied Interstate - Need help!
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls