AliExpressphab 2 pro pb2-690n : bad quality item and bad experience

I lost 6 moths for ordering the PHAB2 Pro LCD
1st Order : Order ID: [protected] on FEB.05/18 I ordered gold color item but seller tried to sent me black color item. I lost 2 monts for this order.

2nd Order : Order ID: [protected] on MAR.05/18 I ordered gold color item but seller tried to sent me black color item again. I have to do cancelled the order.

3rd Order : Order ID: [protected] on MAR.08/18 The seller sent me defective item I contacted the seller to exchange so I return it to the seller. After the seller confirm receiving of my return item I have not been able to contact the seller again. The seller cheated on me.

4th Order: Order ID: [protected] on Apr.28/18 Seller sent me bad quality item and not working. I opened dispute in 1 day after receiving but Aliexpress's representative judgement was based on seller side. I submitted many evidences including video file how I tested the LCD but seller did not submit any evidenced. Aliexpress forced me to accepted that bad quality an not working. You can see my attached pictures.

If you try to contact aliexpress customer services. you will find it very difficult to contact and nobody will follow your case and noway to contact management level.

Surachai R.