AliExpress / extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails

China Review updated:

The Seller - Sweety Long offered the following item

I have ordered this item from him

The Seller - Sweety Long the cancelled the shipment and wrote me a message saying he will reship it and extend buyer protection time.
Sweety Long has neither reshipped the order nor extended buyer protection time as promised.

The transaction was automatically confirmed while i was traveling with my family abroad and now i cannot open a dispute.

This is an extremely unethical seller behavior, he didn't send the product out, didn't extended buyer protection time as promised and basically stole my money.
The seller ultimately don't reply to messages and emails I sent him.

I am asking for cancellation of the transaction, as the order hasn't been sent out, and refund of the entire transaction charge

I like to shop with Ali but such a case gives you a really bad if not fraudulent feeling and sadly makes reluctant to keep shopping

An
May 26, 2017

Comments

• Ji
      Jan 29, 2018

I purchased a stroller from Ali Express that came with a matching car seat for $463. I received the car seat but I didn't receive the stroller. When I emailed Ali Express they told me my stroller was sent back to them by customs.I asked them to send the stroller again. Ali Express told me I would have to pay for the stroller again. Ali Express stole $463 from me.

• Ka
      Mar 13, 2018

And now I also was scammed, ordered an item, after a time, and without me receiving the item, status was changed to 'receipt confirmed', so I can't even log a dispute to claim the money. No one helping, even went onto the live chat, was promised an answer, no response to date. So basically I lost the money, as there is no recourse.

AVOID ALIEXPRESS AT ALL COSTS!!!