Albertsons / unlawful business practice: pervasive consumer fraud
Robert gerald miller
Dear mr. Miller:
As a montanan, having witnessed the sale of albertson's and the ensuing unlawful and pervasive consumer fraud perpetrated on montanan consumers, I have requested the office of the governor intervene and request an audit of your business practices.
For 12 months, I have been tracking albertson's advertised prices distributed through the billings gazette, in flyers located in its stores and prices on the shelves. Consistently at checkout, your centralized computer system has wrong, higher prices. 90% of the time. I believe this fraudulent activity is not by accident but by design.
My hope is that you receive the justice you so richly deserve and that fines and prosecution will ensue.
I am disgusted with your deceptive, false advertising and the absence of governance in your slimy organization.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs