Albertsonsstore staff

I went to your Baton Rouge store on Airline Hwy Saturday night. It was shortly before closing and the door was open. I selected a few purchases and went up front to pay. The woman at the counter told me they were closed and she "did not have to check me out." She told me she'd tried to get my attention so I could pay but that I'd looked at her and ignored her. I did hear someone call out, "ma'am!" and had looked around and didn't see anyone and had no idea it was meant for me as there were two employees and two other customers at the front of the store.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Baton Rouge, LASo, clearly she saw me though and didn't care that I was going to try to buy something and closed down the registers anyway. I put my items down and tried to leave but the door was locked so I had to go back and ask this same woman to let me out. She made me go out through the opposite doors from where I'd parked and entered the store. Then I asked for security to walk me to my car since I would have to go all the way around the building to get back to my car and she just shook her head and kept walking. There were still two people standing inside with grocery bags, I guess she didn't mind checking them out although I wasn't allowed to make my purchases. I am SO angry over this rude treatment!!! I will never be shopping in your stores again.

An