Albertsons, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043checkers

I was just at the Mountlake Terrace Albertsons, just wanted to buy a few things to add to my dinner. The check out lines were all halfway to the back of the store, the fast check only had two check outs open, and three regular check outs open. This is not the first time this has happened. The hours from 5 to 7 pm are a nightmare. It is not fair to the staff.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Mountlake Terrace, WAThey need more checkers. I left my full cart, did not want to wait 45 min to get checked out. I have been shopping at this store since it opened and since Safeway and Albertsons joined service has gone down hill. I quit shopping Safeway for this same reason. Guess I will just go to Winco. At least they have the self check outs and you can get in and out of the store quicker.

Gl
May 08, 2017

Comments

•   May 08, 2017

If they are short checkers, where do you suggest they get more from? Why don't you fill out an application and go to work there and help them out? You knew when you walked in that you would have to wait, yet you filled a cart and then left it, for someone who are already short handed to put away, and since God knows when they would have the time to do so, your perishable items will go in the garbage. Which means the next time you take your sorry ### in there product will cost more. People like you are the reason the economy is ###. And if Winco is so great, why didn't you go there to start with?