Albertsons / deli counter

1 Northern and 19 Ave. Phoenix, AZ, United States

I went to the above-referenced store around 7:00 pm tonight, February, 8. I needed a number of things from the deli. I choose Albertsons because I like Primo Taglio meats and 2 that I needed were on sale. I waited for the counter person to finish with her customer and was intending to buy 3 different meats, 2 cheeses, and 3 or 4 side salads, but I had questions. The initial counter person came in front of me and began weighting meat in bulk and said someone else was going to have to help me. She then called to her co-worker who was walking to the bakery area. It was very clear the co-worker did not want to help me as she did not look happy. She rolled her eyes and came over and rudely asked what I wanted. At this point I was feeling uncomfortable and did not think it would be condusive to order a large amount of items because I would have to spend time with someone who clearly did not want to be there, let alone ask her questions about the salads. I want across the street to Sprouts to purchase what I needed from the deli.

Ko