Albertson's — manager's out of line!!
I was in your north college Albertson's in Fort Collins Co just picking up a few items on my way home from a hard day's work. I stopped at the Deli and tryed to order some lunch meat. The Deli manager "Bev" was going off on her employee's on how they are not allowed to take a break or lunch until after 7 PM. It was shortly after 3 PM. Are you really so hard for money that you dont allow your employees to have breaks? I also do not understand how you can keep help. I would never allow an employer to talk to me that way. Do you think that because someone works for you that makes them crap? I talked to a manager up front "Dawn" and complained about the treatment in the Deli Department. She said she would address it with Bob the store Manager. I was in again and "bev" the Deli manager was again publically yelling at her employees' I will be telling my friends and coworkers NOT to shop there. I don't care to hear about private ILLEGAL acts after a hard days work. I would also like to know why she does not have to wear a hat, hairnet or gloves while waiting on customers.
More Albertson's Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs 
- Albertsons - cashier kept my change