Albertson's 20th Street West Lancaster, CA"kiko" the checker

December 11, 2018

I think what the problem is in this store is that management doesn't take the time to read these reviews because if they did they would do their job and fix the issues this store has.

I was going through the checkout line yesterday afternoon and I was trying to tell the checker by the name of "Kiko" that I had 2 additional items in my cart. As I told her she craned her neck to look over my shoulder and avoid listening to me or to make eye contact. This was very rude. She is being paid to take care of customers who are in the process of forking over their hard earned money to them.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lancaster, CA What ever it was that was distracting her from doing her job could certainly wait until she was done with me. Only an emergency should have taken her focus off of me and I doubt very much there was an emergency occurring there. Now the worst part of her behavior, as I told her that it was important for her to acknowledge that she heard me telling her about the items in my cart I turned away momentarily to move my cart foreword I saw her snickering about it. She seemed to think my reaction to her poor behavior was somehow funny. This store and especially this young lady are long over due for sensitivity training.

Please fix this store, it used to be an excellent store.

Ru
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

• Ph
      Dec 11, 2018

Oh no, someone glanced away from you for two whole seconds! What are you, twelve?