Alaska Airlines / customer service supervisor
After booking a reservation 10 minutes ago, on what used to be the airline that I regularly fly, I called customer service to inquire about a possible change in my reservation. The CS rep (Bob) was initially upbeat, but was unhelpful, so I asked to speak with a supervisor. During my conversation with the supervisor, where I proceeded to ask normal questions regarding whether or not they honor other airline prices - she proceeded to speak to me like I was an idiot, and was very short and beyond rude. Being the mild mannered person I am, I told her that she did not have to be rude, as it was her JOB to answer my questions. KISS MY ###. Alaska, maybe you should hire people who are PERSONABLE in customer service. Ridiculous
More Alaska Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Alaska Air - Hates families 
- Alaska Airlines - Stay away from them 
- Alaska Airlines - Stunned by customer service behavior 
- Alaska Airlines - he worst airlines I have ever experienced!
- Alaska Airlines - 86 Year Old Grandma gets booted off aircraft for being ill 
- Alaska Airlines - alaska airlines charging fees to use a cancellation voucher
- Alaska Airlines - delayed flights
- Alaska Airlines - We will never fly Alaska Airlines again
- Alaska Airlines - Bereavement
- Alaska Airlines - do not fly alaska airlines, worse experience ever, untrained crew, untrained stewards, untrained pilot.