Alamo Rental Car / hidden charges
Alamo has a very strict and poorly advertised policy of exorbitant late charge fee's. I had a weekend rental for 3 days, taken on Saturday at noon, returned Tuesday 4AM. They charged my credit card and extra $450 claiming that I had returned the car after the designated drop off time. Even though the website indicates 1 day = 24 hours, they claimed the weekend rate expires at the designated time. Read around and you will find lots of problems with Alamo. Do not rent from them.
More Alamo Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - unauthorized credit card charges - daily
- Alamo Rent A Car - billing - I was advised I could use my cc to rent and do the "hold" then use my debit card to pay the final bill.
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - overcharged on car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - unprofessional behavior by a alamo on-site manager at miami international airport
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - not refunding my money due