[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / winter storm

I rented a car with Alamo, and it turned out I got stuck in the most recent storm and needed the car for an extra day. They told me in order to keep the care it was going to cost more money than I had paid for the previous two days, (I bought my car through Priceline). Not only did they charge me more for my car but then they went back and charged me for the prior two days I rented the car that I had already paid for. In addition I got the car and the gas was not full, but there was no one to report it to. I am a small business owner, I cannot afford to have unforeseen costs. Upset in New Jersey.
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2017

suziesh,
    We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,