[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / alamo rent a car [180824-003127

I have had an ongoing complaint regarding the shockingly poor service that we received on our recent holiday to Florida. I was in communication with Melissa (with the above reference number and now when i send an email i get this message

"We apologize, but this e-mail address does not accept incoming messages. In an effort to better serve you, we have updated our online customer service process. Please choose from one of the following options:

If you need to cancel or are confirming a reservation, please visit www.alamo.com and have your confirmation number ready.

For contact options specific to your inquiry, as well as searchable answers, please visit us online at alamo.custhelp.com.
Alamo Rent A Car"

Does this mean i have now been blocked in order to stop any further communication?

This is the email that i was trying to send to Melissa.
Evening Melissa

Well, what can I say?? We spoke with a "manager" at Orlando who to be fair was very helpful although he said all that he can do is to refund us for the upgrade cost that we paid. He also said that the treatment we received at Melbourne and Fort Lauderdale was normal from those ports! I find that amazing that they can get away with that low level of customer service.

We have had no mention of compensating for the 4 days of aggravation, I had a phone call from Dwayne at Orlando who promised to call me back in an hour, that was 10 days ago!!! This whole Alamo episode is outrageous, I have friends flying into Miami on Monday, I have told them not to touch Alamo, Enterprise or Thrifty. Our family are coming to Orlando in April 2019 I've told them the same and we are coming back to Las Vegas in January and Orlando in October and I will be following my own advise!!

Absolutely appalling customer service.

Darren

I await your urgent response?

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

Darren Young, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must be for you. We would like to look into this further for you. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Da