[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Carabusive luggage service

When I was returning the car, a man started to get all my luggage and putting into a cart (I haven't asked him to do so), he told me that he was not part of Alamo and that he works with tips.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FLThe way I understand tips, they are not predefined and that guy told me that for less than five dolars he wouldn't even cross the street, after asking him to leave my luggagem in there, he started laughing on my face and making some comments with Alamo's employees like I was stupid and couldn't understand what they are talking about.
I know that they are not Alamo's employee (at least I am assuming he was telling me the truth), but it's extremelly annoying to finish your vacation like that, I will think twice before renting a car on my next travel.

• Resolution Statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017

samuelm7
    Thank you for your thoughtful review. If you'd like to speak with us regarding your experience, please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,