[Resolved] Alamo Car Rental / citation fees I was charged
I rented a car from Alamo in October..Now, all of a sudden I keep getting fees put on my charge card..When I call, I am told they are for tickets I recieved during the week I rented from Alamp...I never recieved any tickets when I was renting thier car and never recieved any notices of tickets..When I call Alamo, They can not geive me any information and simply say they paid tickets for me...They can not direct me to a phone number at thier citation department...Nothing.. This had been going on for months ..I wonder every time I open my charge bill, what new fees Alamo plans to stick me with..
DO NOT USE ALAMO>>>>THEY ARE CROOKS !
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Jul 29, 2016
We’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to email@example.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.
When emailing, please list Reference Number 131030-001354 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
More Alamo Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - additonal driver fee 
- Alamo Rent A Car - customer service/ cavalier attitude
- Alamo Rent A Car - sat nav and mid guidance
- Alamo Rent A Car - theft
- Alamo Rent A Car - more expensive vehicle
- Alamo Rent A Car - Rental Bill