Akron Shell / customer service

I am a United States Army Veteran who is also a female. I did not appreciate the way I was treated. The cashier for one was being so disrespectful. I informed him I had my discount card. After I swiped the card he asked me what card was I using and I told him again and said its not gonna work. I hesitated for a minute and he asked me if I still wanted the gas. I said yes but not without my discount. And told him to cancel the transaction and start over. So we did it again and when time for payment I asked if there was a chip reader he said yeah on the shelf. I didn't find that very funny. There phone number doesn't even work. I went and talked to a female supervisor. While talking to her, her supervisor just interrupted us talking without saying excuse me or nothing. Trying to explain the situation to him, he got angry and started to yell for us to get out his store when we then yelled back asking for corporates numberband for his name. Nobody had name tags on at the time. And this is not the first time we had an issue at this store. Also there has been some strange things happening at this store. My husband was even asked if he wanted to buy drugs from inside this store. I couldn't believe it!. I don't know what's happening at this store but something gotta be done. I won't let my children go into this store. The people who does the food doesn't even wear hair nets or gloves! Words really can't even begin to express how I'm feeling.
Now I want my money back from this transaction and receive free gas 6mo to a year.
I tried to get a picture of the man but couldn't. But he was not born here in the US, bold, at least 6' tall and I think he works as the cook as well as cashiering.
I have enclosed a picture of my receipt.

Akron Shell
Akron Shell

Km
Dec 13, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 14, 2016

The phone number is: [protected] according to the corporate website. If you bought other than gas the discount card won't apply. Unless an employee offered your husband the drugs Shell is not responsible. Your military service has zero to do with anyone but what applies to military activities.