Airtel Prepaid Scheme / complaint against airtel prepaid scheme

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

My name is Pooja R Wagerkar. Now I am using Life Time Prepaid Plan of Rs.999/-. My father & my brother are using same plan.

But on 13th September 2007 Mr. Vicky Verma from Balaji Tele World (who supply the Airtel Billing & Prepaid service) visited at our location. He gave us RS. 599/- Airtel prepaid plan, which includes scheme i.e Airtel to Airtel 30 Pasia, Airtel to other network 50 Paisa, Sms charges is 30 Paisa & if three person is accepting this plan, this plan will enter in life time paid plan with these scheme. Sir, we accepted these scheme & we gave the cheque of the RS. 1800/-(Indian Overseas Bank) in the favour of Balaji Tele World. He told us that this scheme would start after cleaning the cheque. The cheque was cleared on 15 September 2007. But our prepaid scheme is not activate yet. We are also calling that person but he is not receiving our call. We also called that store but we didn’t get any response from dealer site.

Sir, we are requesting you kindly look this matter as soon as possible. Waiting for your positive reply.

Pooja R Wagherkar

Comments

• Su
      9th of Jun, 2007
    Airtel Prepaid Scheme - They never informed that Re.1/- will be deducted everyday
    India

On taking this one year validity they never informed that Re.1/- will be deducted everyday. Also it was never mentioned that incoming calls will be barred.

• Sh
      25th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,

My name is Shahzad Adil.I belong to the Moradabad(U.P)-west.
    Kindly advise us the cheapest plan of airtel prepaid in which I make a call only at 0.10paise to Airtel To Airtel.

Thanks you,

Shahzad Adil

• In
      12th of Oct, 2008

Hello Sir
    This is to let u know that my Dad has two airtel conntections in Bijor(U.P.) and the problem is that every week Rs.10 atleast gets deducted with out any reason and more over we havent subscribed for any service also. One more thing he is getting lots of promotion calls and sms those are really distrubing him while business hours.

Its a due request, please do some thing for this. Here are my numbers:- 9897530910 and 9997464578.

Your's Truly

Intekhab ur Rehman

• Hi
      25th of Oct, 2008

My Name is Hitender Sharma from Punjab.

I own a postpaid mobile connection from Airtel from last 5 years. I never defaulted on the bill payment. But suddenly one day Airtel barred my outgoing calling facility giving the reason that I have not cleared outstanding payment against some other mobile connection. I informed them that I do not have any other number and I have no connection with the other number.

When I called customer care, they informed me that your name & billing address is same on both the numbers but they failed to provide any proof. When I get it checked from Airtel showroom, the person told me after checking that that number belongs to a company and it is company owned number. Airtel has barred outgoing calls of your mobile no. because your calling pattern suggests that you know that person.

Actually that person was working in that company where I am working but I have my personal connection which is not related to company in anyway where I am working. The other number is company owned number and company is responsible for the payment (mentioned on bill).

I also sent email to customer care, nodal office & other higher authorities but they insisted that I am responsible for the payment beacuse I know that person.

You are requested to look into this matter. I have all the details and also have complete communication in form of emails I have exchanged with Airtel

Regards,

SHOOT THEM AT THEIR ###

• Sk
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have two pre paid connection in new delhi.

When i am inside room no network coverage is coming
    i have complained last 6 months in ur call center nothing hapens. What service are u providing us how we can faith u. I have no faith in ur company
    This is my last mail after i will disconnet ur conection will take another one.

address is

saroj

• Ra
      5th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am your regular customer since 2001, recently I have joint job as Manager (Accounts) in MNC at Gajraula & took airtel prepaid connection no 9634242512 from Shree Sai Communication Near PNB Gajraula - his contact no 971927401 & gave him copy of my Driving licence, certificate from Company, Pan Card copy & two photographs. My connection was activated. The shopkeeper told me pls take the connection of idea also. when I denied then he said that your connection will stopped by me & he stopped my conncection with message that your document are not completed as per govt norms. I gave these document two times. Now I am writing to you & sending required document to you . Pls continue service on my mobile. I was decided to arrange all the connection of airtel to staff of my factory but such type of activities are done by your authorised people & resulting the Name of Airtel is going down.

Please take action on priority basis & start service of my connection

My airtel prepaid no is 9634242512

Best Regards

Rajiv Pandey

3rd of Sep, 2009

Airtel is the india's biggest cheater company .never trust on airtel, either opt for idea bsnl vodafone but never go for airtel i am one of the victim of airtel .i suggest in case one can't purchase other one better to live without mobile but never go for cheater airtel

• Pu
      25th of Mar, 2011

now i hate airtel a lot
    very bad scheme and very costly
    recently i recharge my phone for rs 200, i got only rs 1, thats really bad. i had called 5 times to customer care i said transferred my call to manager but they reject my call i had no idea about the sceme of rs200 i have no 3g phone, i just recommend you all ppl use portability and be vodafone customer, if you want to know more plz call me at the following digits 8800448369, i have 5 sim of airtel from today onwards i am tranferring all of my no. to vodafone, , , , vodafone rocks much & much better than airtel. airtel had activated many schene without my permission...