Airtel Prepaid Scheme / complaint against airtel prepaid scheme
My name is Pooja R Wagerkar. Now I am using Life Time Prepaid Plan of Rs.999/-. My father & my brother are using same plan.
But on 13th September 2007 Mr. Vicky Verma from Balaji Tele World (who supply the Airtel Billing & Prepaid service) visited at our location. He gave us RS. 599/- Airtel prepaid plan, which includes scheme i.e Airtel to Airtel 30 Pasia, Airtel to other network 50 Paisa, Sms charges is 30 Paisa & if three person is accepting this plan, this plan will enter in life time paid plan with these scheme. Sir, we accepted these scheme & we gave the cheque of the RS. 1800/-(Indian Overseas Bank) in the favour of Balaji Tele World. He told us that this scheme would start after cleaning the cheque. The cheque was cleared on 15 September 2007. But our prepaid scheme is not activate yet. We are also calling that person but he is not receiving our call. We also called that store but we didn’t get any response from dealer site.
Sir, we are requesting you kindly look this matter as soon as possible. Waiting for your positive reply.
Pooja R Wagherkar
More Airtel Prepaid Scheme Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills