Airtel Prepaid Connection / incoming calls are banned
my self nikhil rajendra vyas. i belongs to akola dist. at maharashtra
i have an airtel friends2 prepaid connection [protected].
from last 10 days all my incoming calls are banned(blocked) on this number.
outgoing calls are normally working. bt was not able to receive any call.
when someone calls on my this number a recorded tape get played "this number is temprorily out off service"
when i contacted to the customer care of airtel they are not responding me for this problem.
then i went to the airtel store in akola for this problem then the customer executive said to me that my incoming calls are banned because im not receiving the add calls.
and i know this not a problem.
so i want to complaint against airtel services and their customer srevice representatives and their airtel store in akola..
More Airtel Prepaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet