Airtel Prepaid / cheating the customers by providing less information

1 India Review updated:

I received a message from Airtel on my prepaid number that if I recharge with Rs.222, I will get Rs.197.58 instantly and an additional Rs.52.42 within the next 48 hours.
I recharged with Rs.222 the next day and even after 48 hours when I didn't get the additional Rs.52.42, I called the Customer Care. On customer care, they told me that I have to recharge on the same day when I get the message. This condition was nowhere mentioned in the Airtel message that I had received. When I told them this, they said that the customers must know that they have to recharge on the same day they receive the message. He didn't solve my grievance and tried to put the call down but when I insisted, he said he would call me back within 1 hour with a solution. Its been 4 hours already and there has been no call from him yet.
How can the Airtel people presume that the customers must know all the conditions without them ever mentioning it.

Comments

• Ba
      7th of Jul, 2008

I am using the airtel connection since 1 year but, in this 1 year i faced lot of problems regards network connection recharge problems & the most the funny thing is that the Call center executives dont know the rules & regulations the information about their own working company Airtel it sounds really funny
    i am staying in kopar khairane & before 2 months there was network problem i was geting when i was calling one of my friend who is staying in Titwala. it happens for 4 to five days every day i am calling the executive & he used to tell that " Ur connection is ok just pick out the sim card rub it on the cotton cloth & again put in te mobile" . after 4 five days i came to know that there Kalyan Airtel link was failed for 5 days. i just felt laughing on Airtel Company that how can they pay this much of salary to the stupid kind of executives. One more thing that recently i went to gujarat for my office work. i recharged several times 60 rs but i thought to ask for full talk time value pack. i called gujarat Airtel call center & asked " is there any full talk time recharged." i clearly told him that My no is mumbai`s local no so please give me the information about mumbai`s local recharge. after some time again i called up & asked the same thng. this happened 2 times. he told me please recharge with 111 Rs u will get the full talk time. i went to local mobile gallary & recharged with Rs 111/- the messege i received is. U have got recharged with 0.00 talk time successfully recharged value Rs 111/- then i called the Mumbai call center to complaint the same. he said me " this is the scheme of Rs. 111/- in which u will get local airtel to airtel 0.30 paise & other 1.00 Rs. where as i am using family & friends pack from 1 year which cost me 0.15 Paise for my 5 Airtel No Sms also the same for all no.

this kind of andha dhundi karobar is going on there. after i asked for my money he said it is impossible to returned if you want You can File The FIR Complaint on Us & tells me his name.

Can any on egive me justice. money not matter matter the service they are providing to the customers.

please