Airtel Prepaid / cheating the customers by providing less information
I received a message from Airtel on my prepaid number that if I recharge with Rs.222, I will get Rs.197.58 instantly and an additional Rs.52.42 within the next 48 hours.
I recharged with Rs.222 the next day and even after 48 hours when I didn't get the additional Rs.52.42, I called the Customer Care. On customer care, they told me that I have to recharge on the same day when I get the message. This condition was nowhere mentioned in the Airtel message that I had received. When I told them this, they said that the customers must know that they have to recharge on the same day they receive the message. He didn't solve my grievance and tried to put the call down but when I insisted, he said he would call me back within 1 hour with a solution. Its been 4 hours already and there has been no call from him yet.
How can the Airtel people presume that the customers must know all the conditions without them ever mentioning it.
More Airtel Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet
- Bharti Airtel - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection