Airtel Prepaid / number not working
I had taken a airtel postpaid number two years back i. E [protected] and it was ok and there was no problem in that. But on 1st july 2009 I had converted my number into prepaid from sansar telecom, yamuna nagar, haryana.. For that I had given my license photostate and two snaps and it was convereted properly in prepaid and I had given rs 200 to thm for lifetime prepaid. This id was the same as for postpaid. After one month on 1st aug 2009 they send me a message that id is not proper and on 3rd aug my outgoing service has been barred and on 4th aug incomming also barred. And after that I had been to sansar telecom and they said the number will start work with in 48 hrs. I again deposited my id as they ask for bt no doesn't work. Again on 10 aug I deposited my id but they said the no will not work now.
Now I want to know the same number when it was postpaid there was not any problem of id but in prepaid why there is a problem.
More Airtel Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills