Airtel Postpaid Mobile Connection / post paid termination

1 India Review updated:

I had Airtel postpaid mobile connection in Trivandrum Kerala. I had to move to Bangalore. So before leaving Kerala i went to AIRTEM head office in Trivandrum and ask whether the termination of the connection is possible from Bangalore. They said yes. And i also gave them request for not to withdraw money through ECS from my account. But when i moved to Bangalore here i got the reply that you can't terminate the connection from here, in the mean time they kept billing on my number and although i had given cancellation request in writing they withdraw the amount of billing from my account. I mailed the customer care frequently, but they never got back to me.

This is simple ridiculous and not at all kind of service you would accept. I would never go for AIRTEL connection in my life neither i would recommend others to go for it.

Ji

Comments

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2007

[REFno of complaint :120233614336]

As per my Telecon with your Customer care executive he told me that send the fax of your documents on 9810498104 no one picking up the call,i tried 10+times

what positive response from your side for your annoyed customer ??????

No one in airtel giving positive response since last month
    when we have already submitted this form with NOC on 29-Oct-07
    why its not done ???????????Its Still pending

who will take care for the Same????????????????
    waiting for your call

• Ni
      10th of Mar, 2008

Sir.

My name Nirdesh kumar. Aritel Mobile number - 9971017222.

Airtel employ ( I don't know name ) told me about a Plan 998 that airtel connection rent for one year is 998. She told me that Rs 1/ STD and RS .5/ for local calls. I have broadband connection for Airtel. She told me 5% discount for broadband bill and 5% discount for mobile bill. I was asked " any other charge in this plan like clip charge " she says no…… other charge.

After taking your plan, when I got first bill, I find many other charger which she did not tell me. Charge like STD A2All pack@ Re 1/- (Rental Re 30) and CLIP Charge (Re 50 )& provisioning.

I have complained to 121 to Mr. Surya kant. I discussed about this. I said I can’t help you - reference number- 634357825 and other complained reference number number is 15840103.
    But no response was there.
    That is my worst experience with Airtel. It was froad with me. Your employ tell a lie. your employ cheated for selling the plan. That is a case for forgery. Nobody will faith at Airtel.

If you take any action please inform me.????????

11th of Apr, 2008

You are kindly to request you to take a serious action or warn against your customer mobile number 9846857261. This holder of number calling and disturbing to my mobile and using wrong words I am facing serious problems from the above holder of number.

I kindly request your immediate warn to this number in order to avoid any problems or distubs from the future.

thanking you.

• Pr
      2nd of Feb, 2009

hi,

I want to change my airtel post paid connection to prepaid connection.I am staying in trivandrum.Could you please let em know the nearest airtel office address & telephone no & do ?I need to pay any amount while changing from post paid to prepaid.

• As
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Connection - Non-Co-operation of Executives
    Airtel
    India

No one is able to solve my problems at Airtel 121. Kindly contact me back.