Airtel Postpaid Mobile Connection / post paid termination
I had Airtel postpaid mobile connection in Trivandrum Kerala. I had to move to Bangalore. So before leaving Kerala i went to AIRTEM head office in Trivandrum and ask whether the termination of the connection is possible from Bangalore. They said yes. And i also gave them request for not to withdraw money through ECS from my account. But when i moved to Bangalore here i got the reply that you can't terminate the connection from here, in the mean time they kept billing on my number and although i had given cancellation request in writing they withdraw the amount of billing from my account. I mailed the customer care frequently, but they never got back to me.
This is simple ridiculous and not at all kind of service you would accept. I would never go for AIRTEL connection in my life neither i would recommend others to go for it.
More Airtel Postpaid Mobile Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure