Airtel - Kolkata / customer care - never cares for customer
I am an airtel kolkata customer. I had been roaming since last may 2007. I am not at all satisfied with the airtel customer care division. Whenever I am roaming there are some or the other problem with my connection. And every time I launch a complain with the customer care kolkata I am never satisfied.
I am listing the problems with the customer care division:
1. Standard reply of the personel - We have logged your problem. Thanks for calling the customer care. (No answer whether the problem will be solved or not) CARELESS ATTITUDE.
2. Again if you call related to the same problem - A fresh problem is logged. Ask for the previous logged problem (NO TRACE).
3. Any uncommon question you ask - call hold for 10 - 15 minutes - Standard reply - (OUR SERVER IS NOT WORKING - PLEASE CALL AFTER ONE HOUR) - after hour once again explain the whole problem and again the same answer.
4. Try to talk to any superior to the customer care executive - YOU ARE KEPT ON HOLD FOR UNLIMITED PERIOD. If luckily you get the rare opportunity to talk to them, again narrate the whole detail with every minute issues and answer (SIR THANKS, WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU) and they never get back.
---IN A NUTSHELL - IT IS NOT CUSTOMER CARE. IT SHOULD BE CUSTOMER REPORTING DIVISION OR CUSTOMER TIME PASS OR CUSTOMER HARASSMENT DIVISION.
More Airtel - Kolkata Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315