Airtel - Kolkata / customer care - never cares for customer

1 India Review updated:

I am an airtel kolkata customer. I had been roaming since last may 2007. I am not at all satisfied with the airtel customer care division. Whenever I am roaming there are some or the other problem with my connection. And every time I launch a complain with the customer care kolkata I am never satisfied.
I am listing the problems with the customer care division:

1. Standard reply of the personel - We have logged your problem. Thanks for calling the customer care. (No answer whether the problem will be solved or not) CARELESS ATTITUDE.

2. Again if you call related to the same problem - A fresh problem is logged. Ask for the previous logged problem (NO TRACE).

3. Any uncommon question you ask - call hold for 10 - 15 minutes - Standard reply - (OUR SERVER IS NOT WORKING - PLEASE CALL AFTER ONE HOUR) - after hour once again explain the whole problem and again the same answer.

4. Try to talk to any superior to the customer care executive - YOU ARE KEPT ON HOLD FOR UNLIMITED PERIOD. If luckily you get the rare opportunity to talk to them, again narrate the whole detail with every minute issues and answer (SIR THANKS, WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU) and they never get back.

---IN A NUTSHELL - IT IS NOT CUSTOMER CARE. IT SHOULD BE CUSTOMER REPORTING DIVISION OR CUSTOMER TIME PASS OR CUSTOMER HARASSMENT DIVISION.

Comments

• Sd
      18th of Nov, 2008

sub: re. mobile no. 9831749611 - getting unwanted cricket sms from 56363.

it is noticed you have been sending cricket sms from 56363 where several time i have been informed you not to sending any sms re. cricket and other sms cutting charges from my a/c.
    it is requested to you please stop to sending the sms othehwise i have to leave the connection. please take the matter very serious basis.

thanks / 9831749611

• Pa
      9th of Feb, 2009

i am partha karmakar, i am b.a political science honers 2nd year . i need a job, and i know computer knowlege. and my contect number 9681088875

• Ji
      28th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sirs,

Times and again we have communicated to you earlier about extremely poor Airtel Network even at the heart of the Kolkata City and severally received your false assurances for necessary rectification of the same shortly.

Under the circumstances, we shall now be reluctantly forced to surrender the under-mentioned Airtel Mobile connections as the same are now unusable during prime timeof every working day:
    01) 98310 505260
    6) 98312 618430
    7) 98314 489110
    8) 98314 489110
    9) 98314 22555

While the Network of Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance etc. are fairly available at our Office premises at - 43, Moti Sil Street, Kolkata – 700 013 (Behind : METRO Cinema, Near : Kolkata Municipal Corporation), we really do not understand the reason for your unwillingness or, inability to improve the Airtel Network, despite your several promises.

May, we now finally request you to please keep us informed about the procedure of surrendering the aforesaid Airtel Mobile Telephone lines, without any further false assurances ?

Thanks & regards,
    For Lord Ganesh Enterprise Pvt.Ltd.
    (J. K. Mukherjee )