Airtel India / bad services of airtel

India Review updated:
I am here to inform you about bad services of airtel in rajasthan,near jaipur.i have recharged my cell,cell no.is [protected] with rs333/- recharge on 9th of sept. and till now jodi offer has not been activated.its going to b 15 days and there is no response from airtel services. Every of customer care executive and supervisors assures me confidently that my problem will be solved within 24,48,72 hrs,and till now, no response.
we rely on good services of airtel, hope u will maintain our faith.
thanking you.
yours sincerely
airtel customer

A  7th of Apr, 2007 by
Sub: Deplorable levels of glitches reach a new hight!

Unfortunately, I've reached a level of frustration that makes me waste my time off to do this!

I'll get straight to the point.

Opted for service offered by this blessed company called NOP. Activated it immediately. Didn't work too well, and neither does it's deactivation procedure because I've been trying to deactivate it since March 7th 2007!

Have called customer service (poor poor POOR service) - and i wouldn't hold the executives at fault for this - It's simply this company who has no vision as to how their customers should be treated.

Anyway, in 2 days, it'll be a month since I've been trying to deactivate this damn service. To no avail. Inspite on not using the Net on phone feature (some feature but i wont go there, or I'd be referring to complaint number 2!) - i get debited Rs 5/- (IF NOT Rs 10/-) every single day!!

On calling, I'm told, within 48 hours I'll get my refund and with immediate effect, they'll be no more debits. This has been for 4 weeks now.

Yesterday i manage to get a nice chap on the phone with some phone manner (no thanks to Airtel i'm sure, only his upbringing did the trick to keep me calm). He assured and assured the same thing I've mentioned above.

Asked for a ticket number or a complaint number and unfortunately his system takes 10 minutes to generate it. Upon offering to hold, he says he cant be on "a" call for longer than 10 minutes and was in a sudden hurry to hang up!

I waited and it has now been 48 hours. I now ask... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU'LL UPTO!!! This isn't the first time I've faced a problem with your networking and I'm not the only one winging about it either.

Unfortunately, mine is a business phone hence my number cannot be changed. So rest assured i will not give this one up without a fight.

If i don't get a response (and a bloody good one) i will make sure i find my way to the papers. And as I'm sure you already see (with the vision you so evidently portray) - i can write till my fingers bleed.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel