Airtel India / monthly bill not received

1 India Review updated:

I have changed my residential address and got it updated in Airtel Database well before the bill is generated. I haven't received my month bill and whenever I call customer care they blindly say that the courier is delivered. My question is to whom it has been delivered if at all it's delivered? Also, why would I call Airtel everyday 4 times asking to send my bill when people in my home have confirmed that they haven't received it. Airtel support is horrible and the customer care is worse than ever expected. Never encourage to go for Airtel.

Comments

• Si
      11th of Aug, 2009

I completely agree with this. I also do not get my bills. Once I also received an SMS from AD-Airtel that bill was delivered at my address and received by me (MY NAME WAS MENTIONED ON SMS). I called 121 and complained. They assured to look in to it.

RESULT: Next day a week later from when it was already delivered. The bill was dropped in front of my gate. 2 days later a duplicate bill was dropped in front of my gate. I received an SMS how was their service.

My observation. The courier delivery service is not working at all. The customer services cell is hand in glove with the courier. They informed the courier and he delivered the bill. (It is an open secret how courier services and dispatch departments are milking the administration expenses of various companies through corrupt officials).

My response to service was "POOR" - I again received an SMS that someone will contact me for this. No contact is made till date. I called 121 to check this. According to them I have never made any complaints. I have the SMSes on the phone to prove it.

FINAL WORD. We the customer are paying for this inefficient service and team. Avoid Airtel and choose who? Which is one less inefficient and less corrupt?