Airtel India / customer care representative not reachable
I am an Airtel pre paid customer availing services from the past 2 years. Airtel is supposed to be one of the best service providers in Karnataka. But off late, i feel it is heading towards being the worst.
Few weeks back, i received a msg saying a recharge of Rs 120 would avail me full talktime with zero validity period. I recharged my cell with 120 Rs but the validity expired almost within a week of my recharge. I still had 110 Rs in my cell. What had happened i assume was, my previous recharge of Rs 460 was taken into consideration and the validity on that recharge was taken into account and my phone was temporarily disconnected. I had no clue as to what had happened. I knew that it was just another trick of Airtel. What irked me most was the fact that there is no bloody way to contact Airtel Customer representative and sort out the issue. I tried numbers [protected], 121, 123 but there is no CLEAR, PROPER option to talk to the CSR!
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills