Airtel India / outgoing calls barred in 2 weeks of the connection activation!
I don't understand why my outgoing calls are barred for my mobile numbers without intimating the customer on this and of no valid reason. The required address usually is done and it was cleared.
On calling customer care, explaining the situation was of no use. According to customer care the outgoing calls were barred due to address verification being wrong which is updated after 10 days of verification with by the person and intimating me its not a problem. After speaking to the supervisor of airtel customer care at chennai, it was pathetic and of no use. They asked me to goto the nearest airtel outlet to follow the procedure to activate outgoing calls.
Of all, the database update done after address verification was incorrect which was confirmed by the agency who provided corporate connection. The agency also claims that the third party verification done by airtel always causes problem to the customer.
Airtel being such a big telecom provider in india, don't understand how can they have such a bad service and staff who are not concerned with clients needs.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills