Airtel India / high unbilled amount

1 India Review updated:

I have an Airtel postpaid connection in the name of Sridhar Balasubramanian. I had sent a mail regarding my unbilled amount to Airtel, for which I have got no response. I have taken Ambuja 249 plan. My number is activated from November 3, 2006 and the unbilled amount till November 10, 2006 was Rs. 37.80, seeing which I was shocked, because I have not made any calls for that amount. I was told by Mr. Sheik Javed, agent of Airtel, from whom I got the connection, that all local calls to any mobile would cost me 30p per minute and local calls to landline will cost 80p per minute, first 125 minutes of STD will be charged at 50p per minute, and 125 SMS (local and national) free for each month. It is impossible with this plan to get such an unbilled amount. I had sent mail to Airtel on Friday regarding the same and till today, there is no response for my complaint. I checked my unbilled amount again today and it shows it is Rs. 45.65. For your information, to check the reliability, I HAVE NOT MADE ANY CALLS from Friday. I wonder how this could happen. Do you people charge for incoming calls also? Do you people charge for not using the connection also? Do you people charge for calling 121 or messaging 121?????This is ridiculous, unbelievable, pathetic. I would like to hear an early response from you. After considering all other mobile connections, I decided to go with Airtel for the service they provide. But now, I am in a thought that I made a wrong decision. As a business person, I have got many other important works and I cannot go on complaining again and again for this. I want to know the exact billing amount now. If at all I have made calls for that amount, I want to know all the numbers I have called with their respective call duration and call charges. I would like an earliest reply. I wish you understand the situation and address my grievance swiftly.

Please let me know if any clarifications are required in this regard.

Regards,
Ramya. K

Comments

• Vr
      8th of Dec, 2006

My postpaid connection form RITES Ltd., Gurgaon, is corporate connection with the no. 9810308570 is being operating since last one year. i have received a latest bill for Rs.1809.27 to be paid on 22nd nov. 2006 out of which i have paid 600/-.

the discrepency in the above bill states one time charges of 1241.30/- which i supose not to be not to be paid from my side. As i have a corporate connection of Rs.900/- for two years which is already one year over. i have been concating customer care of air tel for rectifying the bill but all in vain.

the same amount of Rs.1241.30/- was reflected in my bill dated 21-8-06 in which one time charges as advance rentel of Rs.999/- was shown twice on dates 5-7-06 and 27-7-06.

I informed airtel customer care in a month of July itself about the twise charging of 999/- in the same month in the ad vance rental. Please clarify and rectify the same discrpancy and let me know the exact amount to be paid by me so that i should not be harressed by AIRTEL in future.
    my Mobile No. is 9810308570.

confirmation code 59779.

• Ra
      7th of Jan, 2007

121@airtelindia in not responding

• Tv
      19th of Oct, 2007

• Zh
      8th of Apr, 2008

I have complained about not able to view unbilled amount on the airtel site, for my landline number 0755-4261139. Inspite of registering complaints twice, I have no got an answer, and the complaint/ request is shown as "resolved"!.

• Hd
      23rd of Jun, 2008

my mob. no. 9766346667 so i dont want to use this no. so please disconnect immediately. give me my bill upto 23.06.2008 to send my e-mail id. please remove my Deposit from bill and send me my email then i pay total bill. So please disconnect this no. immediately

• Ra
      22nd of Nov, 2008

My cell no. 9987021766 was disconected on 13.11.08. i have given complaint but no body is ready to answer me.I have paid my all bills which i have rec. and the amount shown in all bills. I suffer huge loss.who will take resposibilty to recover my losses.I have even sent 4 mails to appellate officer.Nodel officer no. is shown in bill 9987234865. is out of service.I think airtel should take action reg. my complaint.

• Su
      9th of Oct, 2011

dear sir
    see one of my aunty was out of india her moblie was off so she want to know airtel moblie numberher pi code number is 8991920908170854825 plz let me know as soon as possible she is from kataria colony d/61 2nd floor shivaji park her full name is sunita kishen mehta i requested u to inform soon
    bye