Airtel India / high unbilled amount
I have an Airtel postpaid connection in the name of Sridhar Balasubramanian. I had sent a mail regarding my unbilled amount to Airtel, for which I have got no response. I have taken Ambuja 249 plan. My number is activated from November 3, 2006 and the unbilled amount till November 10, 2006 was Rs. 37.80, seeing which I was shocked, because I have not made any calls for that amount. I was told by Mr. Sheik Javed, agent of Airtel, from whom I got the connection, that all local calls to any mobile would cost me 30p per minute and local calls to landline will cost 80p per minute, first 125 minutes of STD will be charged at 50p per minute, and 125 SMS (local and national) free for each month. It is impossible with this plan to get such an unbilled amount. I had sent mail to Airtel on Friday regarding the same and till today, there is no response for my complaint. I checked my unbilled amount again today and it shows it is Rs. 45.65. For your information, to check the reliability, I HAVE NOT MADE ANY CALLS from Friday. I wonder how this could happen. Do you people charge for incoming calls also? Do you people charge for not using the connection also? Do you people charge for calling 121 or messaging 121?????This is ridiculous, unbelievable, pathetic. I would like to hear an early response from you. After considering all other mobile connections, I decided to go with Airtel for the service they provide. But now, I am in a thought that I made a wrong decision. As a business person, I have got many other important works and I cannot go on complaining again and again for this. I want to know the exact billing amount now. If at all I have made calls for that amount, I want to know all the numbers I have called with their respective call duration and call charges. I would like an earliest reply. I wish you understand the situation and address my grievance swiftly.
Please let me know if any clarifications are required in this regard.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills